2020-2021 Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, anizam said:

has anyone even received an email regarding if they got their application or anything? 

On July 22nd I got:

Dear Alys:

Your verified CASPA application and $75 application fee have been received by the Northeastern University Physician Assistant Program.

Thank you.

Admissions Staff
Northeastern University
Physician Assistant Program

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alysd said:

On July 22nd I got:

Dear Alys:

Your verified CASPA application and $75 application fee have been received by the Northeastern University Physician Assistant Program.

Thank you.

Admissions Staff
Northeastern University
Physician Assistant Program

Thank you! 

10 minutes ago, anizam said:

Thank you! 

No prob. In case this helps clarify: I applied on CASPA 7/17, paid supplemental app fee 7/21, then received this the next day. No further communications since then. Hope I see folks in here start getting some interview invites soon! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Lnm1296 said:

Yea I’m really confused i was verified late May but it’s just telling me to make a portal even though they haven’t sent out interview invites even? 

I think that’s normal! I’ve had some other schools do that as well. They’re probably sorting through apps and as they get through them they send people portal access. I’d guess they’ll send interviews within a few weeks? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HalleDennis said:

What do you think it means if we were never asked to set up a portal?

Yeah I also agree with @anizam that it is still too early to tell. But hypothetically speaking, if the program is really filtering people to give portal logins to and not, it is safe to assume that it means they are going down the list of applicants and seeing who has finished their pre-requisite requirements etc.

3 minutes ago, caralavecch said:

Has anyone that applied in July gotten portal access yet? 

I have not. 

I’m just waiting things out. It’s a long process; I didn’t hear anything back from most schools until around November last year (though I didn’t apply to Northeastern). Patience is all we can practice! 

• Upvote 1