2020-2021 Application Cycle

11 hours ago, gshak said:

Hello everyone,

Just a QQ for anyone who got an interview or got accepted, did you guys take your prereqs at a community college, online, or at a university? I feel like I might retake all my prereqs to improve my chances next year!

I started off at a Community College then transferred out, took most of my upper levels at a 4-year institution and virtually none online.

Why didn’t you feel your interview went well?  Just curious because I felt great about my 2nd and 3rd.  The 1st was ok.  I got good feedback from the interviewer but felt rushed and had a difficult time due to Teams (lag, garbled audio)....  I suppose I wasn’t letting that get to me because part of the benefit of having multiple faculty interviews means that you won’t be judged on that single interaction...  

Edited by Halcyon
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, HalleDennis said:

@KVB0821Thank you! @AlphaCharlie99 Congratulations!!!

Thank you! Just give it time, they said it should be 2-4 weeks from what other people here said but it was only 1 for me for some reason but all PA programs are sporadic in their decisions. Technically, if this timeline is true you should still start hearing back latest by mid November! Keep your head up! You guys got this!!! 

Edited by AlphaCharlie99
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, modonnell1027 said:

If we interviewed on 10/8 and 10/9 and did not get the call, does that mean we are likely waitlisted or rejected?

Don’t jump to any conclusions yet! We don’t know how many people they accepted so far and even if you happen to be waitlisted, you still have a good chance. I withdrew my acceptance to another school to attend this one and opened up a spot for the other school. Same will happen for this program! 

• Like 1

Does anyone know if NU has anyone in the main PA office with many departments working from home? I missed a call from the Program Director Carey Barry Friday evening and have not heard back yet I of course called back and left a message Friday, and when I call it goes straight to voicemail. I am so nervously waiting to hear from her.