2020-2021 Application Cycle

59 minutes ago, groovy said:

Have they accepted their 52 student class? I interviewed but never got a call so I assume that means they have made their decisions and accepted their class, anyone have an idea? 

I'm not sure, I interviewed 10/14 and haven't heard anything either. They said 2-4 weeks for decisions and it's just been 2 weeks today but no one's posted about getting an acceptance call for about a week so it's hard to say. Hopefully we hear something soon!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, camadel said:

I'm not sure, I interviewed 10/14 and haven't heard anything either. They said 2-4 weeks for decisions and it's just been 2 weeks today but no one's posted about getting an acceptance call for about a week so it's hard to say. Hopefully we hear something soon!

Yup, I’m in the same boat. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camadel said:

I interviewed 10-8/10-9 and still haven't heard either! Tomorrow will be 3 weeks so hoping for a response soon. 

• Like 3

Just got rejection email. Not too surprised because based on the developments in this forum I was kinda anticipating it at this point. Good luck to everyone still awaiting the results of their interviews and those that have been admitted! Wishing you all the best. If I don't get in anywhere this year I'll give it another shot in 2021. 

P.S. I did not interview 

• Like 4

I also received the rejection as well this morning. This year they received 1600 applications, last cycle they received 1500 applications, so they just have so many people applying. 

This is from the email:  "This application cycle was particularly competitive.  We received over 1600 applications and although many applicants fulfilled the minimum basic requirements, the competitive nature of the process means that we cannot interview all possible candidates." 

Still think this is a great program, good luck to everyone who got an interview and a seat. To everyone who didn't, keep pushing, remember you only need 1 yes even if you receive many "nos". good luck!! 

• Like 6