2020-2021 Application Cycle

On 11/6/2020 at 2:54 PM, jlk14010 said:

For those of you who have been accepted, when do you have to submit your deposit by. Just trying to get a sense of when people may be accepted off the waitlist. Also, congratulations!!

My deadline was to reply/put down a deposit by 11/11. I interviewed with the 10/14 - 10/15 group and have accepted the offer already (still have not received an email confirming my seat, though). I assume they wont start to go through the alternate list until after mid November. Could be wrong though, they're doing things a bit different this cycle. 

On 11/6/2020 at 2:54 PM, jlk14010 said:

For those of you who have been accepted, when do you have to submit your deposit by. Just trying to get a sense of when people may be accepted off the waitlist. Also, congratulations!!

I was accepted off the waitlist yesterday so they must be starting to go through it. hope this is helpful!

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone - sorry for the spam! I'm currently in the Boston area but will be moving out of state to attend a different PA school and am looking to sublet my room beginning ~5/1. I figured it was worth posting here for anybody who will be relocating to Boston to attend Northeastern. Rent is $1400/month and I have one roommate. It's on the 47 bus route, which goes to Northeastern's campus. PM me if you're interested! 

4 hours ago, ckeatin1 said:

Hi all! I was accepted to the NEU PA program in November and I was wondering if anyone had started a facebook group for this cohort? 

1 hour ago, HalleDennis said:

@ckeatin1

Hi! I was accepted as well and was wondering the same thing. It doesn't seem like a Facebook group has started yet, but hopefully one will be started soon.

Also, if anyone is looking for a room mate to get an apartment with in Boston, please let me know!

Yup! Congrats again!!! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/829661971177654