2020-2021 Application Cycle

43 minutes ago, modonnell1027 said:

I still have not gotten the email with more details about the interview for the 8th-9th or even a confirmation email after saying I will attend the interview. I think I am going to reach out to the program. If anyone else has let me know.

I have also not received any information or confirmation email regarding the interview on the 8th and 9th. It makes me feel a little better knowing that we are in the same boat.

57 minutes ago, Halcyon said:

I just received an email confirming my attendance on 10/8-10/9.  They will be using Microsoft Teams for a meeting platform and time slots for the 1:1 interviews will be scheduled randomly on the 8th.   

Good luck everyone!  

How many 1:1 interviews total?

23 hours ago, Jebba said:

Has anyone who applied to the dual MPH/PA program received an interview? 

Hi! Yes I applied to the dual and I have an interview 10/8 & 10/9. From my understanding you interview for the PA program first, and then more info about the MPH comes after. But if anyone has more info about that it would be much appreciated 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Csnail said:

I am interviewing tomorrow and still have not received any information about how to access the interview. I think I will be contacting them today about it. 

Did you receive the Microsoft Teams links today? I received separate emails for the interview links about 20 min ago!

17 minutes ago, ChristinaB said:

I received an email Tuesday afternoon with the subject: Northeastern University Physician Assistant Program Instructions for October 8-9 Interviews. The link for the info session tomorrow is in that email.

Thats interesting, it looks like they never sent me that email. I just contacted them to see if they can send it hopefully they see it on time.

In prior years the program has done 3 rounds of interviews over the course of three weeks and interviews approximately 160 applicants.  I interviewed 10/8-10/9 and there were roughly 80 applicants who participated in the mandatory orientation yesterday morning.  Since invites have been extended for next week, I wonder if they plan to interview all 160 applicants in just two sessions...?  

In prior years the program has done 3 rounds of interviews over the course of three weeks and interviews approximately 160 applicants.  I interviewed 10/8-10/9 and there were roughly 80 applicants who participated in the mandatory orientation yesterday morning.  Since invites have been extended for next week, I wonder if they plan to interview all 160 applicants in just two sessions...?  

Hmmmm, they might. 80 and 80 for the two weeks possibly. How was your interview experience? I interview next week :)

The orientation was wonderful and it was great to have the chance to take a virtual tour and meet in small groups with other applicants and current students.  I really think they did a good job creating an experience that was as much like visiting the campus in person as possible.  There are three 1:1 interviews with different faculty members.  I would say that my experience varied with each individual interview.  Overall, I felt great about it!  Best of luck to you! 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Halcyon said:

The orientation was wonderful and it was great to have the chance to take a virtual tour and meet in small groups with other applicants and current students.  I really think they did a good job creating an experience that was as much like visiting the campus in person as possible.  There are three 1:1 interviews with different faculty members.  I would say that my experience varied with each individual interview.  Overall, I felt great about it!  Best of luck to you! 

Glad the interview went well for you! And thanks for the info!

were all your 1:1 scheduled yesterday, so you didn’t have to login for anything today?