2020-2021 Cycle

7 minutes ago, ChrisClemPA said:

Me! But I also was doubting myself and only submitted my supplemental 3 days before the deadline...

I also submitted my supplemental pretty late into the cycle. I submitted it the day before the deadline! I was told by Wendy that this does not matter because if they want to interview you, they will šŸ˜Š we just may not hear back until the last round.Ā 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BeachBum7 said:

I also submitted my supplemental pretty late into the cycle. I submitted it the day before the deadline! I was told by Wendy that this does not matter because if they want to interview you, they will šŸ˜Š we just may not hear back until the last round.Ā 

That's great to hear! They had something on the portal about how you will be considered no matter when you submit, so I didn't realize for a long time that they do rolling admissions. I had my supplemental done a while beforehand, but kept wanting to make it "just right" and then ended up only changing a couple sentences before submitting haha Luckily, I've been admitted elsewhere, but it would be AMAZING obviously to get an interview at Duke!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sawood said:

I had my interview last Thursday, butĀ Iā€™ve started to overthinkĀ my responses to the questions soĀ now Iā€™m becoming moreĀ anxious while waiting to hear about a final decision... anyone else?!?

Ughh...same! I interviewed last Wednesday and it seems every night right as I'm trying to sleep, I think of something new that sounds stupid to me in hindsight!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sawood said:

I had my interview last Thursday, butĀ Iā€™ve started to overthinkĀ my responses to the questions soĀ now Iā€™m becoming moreĀ anxious while waiting to hear about a final decision... anyone else?!?

I interview last Wednesday and constantly checking my email! Seems like last bunch found out within a week. Fingers crossed!

28 minutes ago, PAPaula said:

Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invitations? I applied mid July and received a confirmation e-mail but haven't heard anything since.Ā 

There should be two more roundsĀ of invites...They should be sending out a third round of interview invites any day! Last time they sent them out the day before they sent acceptances for the most recentĀ interview session! I donā€™t imagine the last round of invites to be sent out until some time in mid/lateĀ December.Ā 

• Like 2