2020-2021 Cycle

1 hour ago, Gowmar said:

Just a guess but it sounded to me like they leave all applicants as active until after they complete interviews so pretty much everyone has a chance until the class is full. Sorry if that's wrong! It was the impression I got during the interview week.

Thank you! Appreciate the info!

22 hours ago, Gowmar said:

Does anyone who interviewed (or lives locally perhaps) have any information or recommendations for housing? Some of the apartments I'm finding now are superrr expensive and I remember students talking about how housing was somewhat affordable (with examples) but for some reason I'm drawing a complete blank now!

I live in Durham and included some housing options that are affordable. These options are 10-15 minutes from the campus and relatively close to great restaurants, coffee, etc. 

ARIUM Southpoint Apartments, Woods Edge Apartments, Southpoint Crossing Apartments. 

2 hours ago, wildcat18 said:

Has anyone received their confirmation email for the deposit? I emailed and attached my receipt but no confirmation yet!

I got a confirmation from the office we had to pay but not from DPAP after sending the receipt to them. I figured I’d give it a few day’s and then reach out again just to make sure the seat is secured.

Received an invitation to the 12/8 interview on 11/19 but decided to turn it down as I've already been accepted elsewhere. I submitted my CASPA in mid-July but didn't finish the Duke supp until the night it was due so I'm grateful to have even received the invite. If any other late submitters out there are still waiting, hope you get some good news soon!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, bassphase1 said:

Has anyone been added to a class Facebook group?

I messaged and emailed Wendy to try to get access but my request is still pending! But yeah some of the other schools I got accepted to have chats and zoom calls and such set up already. I’d really like to start meeting some of you!

• Thanks 1