2020-2021 LHU Application Cycle

On 9/13/2020 at 2:10 AM, nsbiosands said:

Would anyone who interviewed already be able to share how long the whole interview process took? Thanks!

Once your individual interview was completed and all of your questions were answered in the general Q&A, you were free to leave. I was there for the full three hours, but several other applicants left once they finished.

4 minutes ago, rainetho said:

Can anyone provide additional insight into the essay portion? Mainly the format - do we share our screen or use a googledoc or something? Also, does the 30 minutes feel like sufficient time to fully develop a response to the topic?

You will be emailed the essay question on a word document and you will have 20 mins to respond on the same document and email it back. 

• Like 1

So excited to say I also got accepted today from the 9/14 interview (8 AM)! 

I was prepared to wait 4-6 weeks to hear about the decisions and was a little discouraged when they mentioned that many get put on a waitlist and pulled from there. I was already waitlisted for another program and this is my first acceptance! I was caught off guard and this just made my whole weekend!

Congrats to everyone else who was accepted or scheduled to interview and good luck to those still waiting!

Hello all! First of all, congratulations to those accepted!!

A couple of questions for everyone.. has anyone heard back from August interviews?

Those that got accepted from 9/14 interview, did they tell you 4-6 weeks as well to hear back? And how did you hear back, was it call or email? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jel196 said:

Hello all! First of all, congratulations to those accepted!!

A couple of questions for everyone.. has anyone heard back from August interviews?

Those that got accepted from 9/14 interview, did they tell you 4-6 weeks as well to hear back? And how did you hear back, was it call or email? Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They told me it would likely take 4-6 weeks to hear back with decisions. Offer was made via email today.

1 minute ago, PrePALife0987 said:

To those that got accepted, did they say you have to accept or put in a security deposit by a certain day?

You have to wait to receive the official acceptance letter and you have two weeks to pay the deposit. Today's email was more of "you got accepted and provide your campus preferences but wait for the official letter"

2 hours ago, acceber12 said:

dam guys congrats! I was put on hold 😞 but they did say that a lot of people would be put on hold so i guess at least its not a rejection. I was interviewed 8/19 1pm

I think there is a really good chance to get an acceptance if you are on hold. In my interview, they specifically mentioned that there are acceptances, denials, and holds after the interview and that most people are put on hold but later offered acceptances. Crossing my fingers for you!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, acceber12 said:

dam guys congrats! I was put on hold 😞 but they did say that a lot of people would be put on hold so i guess at least its not a rejection. I was interviewed 8/19 1pm

I also got put on hold! I interviewed on 9/14. I am taking it kinda hard as this is the program that feels like the best fit for me. Hoping for the best for us both!! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PhysAssistant said:

Best of luck that you are accepted soon! Did you hear back yesterday? I have not heard anything, so I am assuming it likely means a rejection that they just have not sent yet. 

Yes, I heard back yesterday around 3:30pm eastern time. I hope you hear some good news soon!