TUFTS 2020-2021

It seems like if you do not get an acceptance call on the first day calls are released for your interview group, you are either wait-listed or denied, but will not know until September/October. Has anyone seen any instances where someone is accepted after the initial release of calls but before Sept/Oct? And congratulations to everyone accepted into this great program!

16 hours ago, 96D1PA said:

It seems like if you do not get an acceptance call on the first day calls are released for your interview group, you are either wait-listed or denied, but will not know until September/October. Has anyone seen any instances where someone is accepted after the initial release of calls but before Sept/Oct? And congratulations to everyone accepted into this great program!

Last year, it looked like someone who interviewed in an earlier group heard back during the round of acceptances that went out with the interview group after theirs

• Like 1

I was verified 6/8 and received the application is complete email from Tufts on 6/15. I haven’t heard anything since. Has anyone who was verified 6/8 or later received an interview for just the PA program? I’m guessing this is a bad sign just disappointed because it’s rolling admission and I’d rather them just say no right away then waiting to get the denial in October.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, KVB0821 said:

I was verified 6/8 and received the application is complete email from Tufts on 6/15. I haven’t heard anything since. Has anyone who was verified 6/8 or later received an interview for just the PA program? I’m guessing this is a bad sign just disappointed because it’s rolling admission and I’d rather them just say no right away then waiting to get the denial in October.

I’m in the EXACT same boat. Same dates and everything. I haven’t heard anything yet either!

• Upvote 2

Guest aPpA5
4 minutes ago, AnaBee123 said:

Still waiting to to hear back from 7/20. Anyone else from 7/20 hear anything?

I would say the earliest we will hear back is this Friday. I believe Beth said first or second week of August !

7 hours ago, StaciC said:

Does anyone have an interview scheduled for August or September as of now? Do we know if there will be anymore invites going out? 

I had the group presentation and asynchronous interview on 8/3 and the director said that there were 2 more interview blocks and that only about half the class is filled! She said that they try to keep some seats open until all of the applicants are interviewed and that they will make the final decisions after the last interview block in September. 

• Upvote 5

13 hours ago, AnnaBrennan said:

I had the group presentation and asynchronous interview on 8/3 and the director said that there were 2 more interview blocks and that only about half the class is filled! She said that they try to keep some seats open until all of the applicants are interviewed and that they will make the final decisions after the last interview block in September. 

Thank you so much for the update!

• Like 1