TUFTS 2020-2021

13 hours ago, DelaneyR44 said:

I read last year's thread and applicants were interviewing as early as June 4... that's next week! It definitely seems like they try to interview early because of the early start date. 

I heard that too! An email I got stated that my application is under review and they interview anywhere from mid-may to mid-september

15 hours ago, DelaneyR44 said:

I read last year's thread and applicants were interviewing as early as June 4... that's next week! It definitely seems like they try to interview early because of the early start date. 

Someone posted earlier that Tufts already got a lot more apps than they were expecting so I think that, on top of figuring out the virtual interview thing, will set the timeline a little later than previous years. Let the waiting game begin!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/25/2020 at 8:41 PM, amandaaa22 said:

Just emailed them because I likewise got a nonspecific "make sure we have everything" email and they definitely have everything but I wanted to make sure. I submitted my CASPA on 5/22. Also applying to the dual MPH/PA program 🙂

Did they email you back yet? Same thing happened to me! I also applied to dual MPH/PA!! Good luck! 

11 hours ago, secondroundbestround said:

Did they email you back yet? Same thing happened to me! I also applied to dual MPH/PA!! Good luck! 

I got an email back the next day just saying they had gotten everything and the email I got was one they send to everyone. Nothing regarding the application being under review yet! 

On 5/23/2020 at 1:52 AM, DemiRose said:

Hi everyone! I'm so close to submitting to CASPA, just waiting on CAPSA to change status to "arrive" on a final transcript. It took the school forever to mail it since they were all working remotely, but I received confirmation that it was mailed on Thursday (two days ago).

How long do you think it takes CASPA to verify receipt of a mailed transcript? The one for my other school was electronic and it showed up as "arrived" in CASPA within two days.

Also, I'm getting really anxious about the timeline. I really wanted to get my CASPA application verified before June. If it's verified beginning of June, do you think that's "too late" for Tufts since it's rolling admissions? I've been so stressed over this the last few weeks.

It took approximately 2 weeks for my mailed CC transcript to show up as "arrived" in CASPA.

From what I understand, submitting anytime before July (but ideally by mid June) is considered "early" and good for rolling admissions schools. As easy as it is for me to say, I wouldn't worry so much about that at all. You'll still have a good chance.

On 5/25/2020 at 7:49 AM, rd0725 said:

Submitted 5/12

Verified 5/13

Still no confirmation but I got an email from Tufts that was “not specific to my application” and it was a reminder to submit everything on time. I submitted everything they need though (verified CASPA, transcripts, test scores, all LOR, payment) so I’m a bit confused. Anyone else?

Update!

Received confirmation of application 5/25

Interview invite today 6/2

• Like 1

3 hours ago, perkprepa123 said:

Care to share stats?

Sure! 

cGPA: 3.7

sGPA: 3.5

GRE: 311 (151 Q, 160 V, 4 AWA)

PCE: 1260 as a phlebotomist

HCE: 500 (PCA and Ortho receptionist)

Volunteer: 300+

Shadowing: 100 (ER and Ortho practice)

Extra curriculars/leadership: treasurer of pre-PA club, VP of sorority 2 years, TA for 1 semester, research for 3 semesters, etc. 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 5:18 PM, rd0725 said:

Update!

Received confirmation of application 5/25

Interview invite today 6/2

Did you receive a confirmation email once you picked a date/time for the synchronous interview yet? I only received one after I picked a date for the live presentation/asynchronous interview

24 minutes ago, pathtopas said:

Has anyone that applied on or after 5/22 received a confirmation that their application is under review? I have still only received the automated email sent to everyone. Good luck to everyone applying this cycle & congrats to those who received interviews already😀

I talked to them yesterday, they said those that applied after 5/20ish will receive a confirmation email within the next 5 business days!

• Like 1

Guest aPpA5
6 minutes ago, eplow said:

I applied 5/13 and verified 5/14. Still haven’t received a confirmation email even though they confirmed they have all of my required materials. Anyone else who applied early still waiting? 

I applied and was verified 5/14 and still have gotten nothing. I emailed Jacqueline twice and the most recent time she told me my application has not even been reviewed yet because they are checking peoples prereqs. in groups because of all the applications they have. SO we are probably the current group to be looked at she said I should get a confirmation email by this Friday she spoke to the director of PA Admissions so I'm hoping we'll both hear this Friday.

6 minutes ago, aPpA5 said:

I applied and was verified 5/14 and still have gotten nothing. I emailed Jacqueline twice and the most recent time she told me my application has not even been reviewed yet because they are checking peoples prereqs. in groups because of all the applications they have. SO we are probably the current group to be looked at she said I should get a confirmation email by this Friday she spoke to the director of PA Admissions so I'm hoping we'll both hear this Friday.

I’m glad I’m not the only one 😅, thank you for the update, hopefully we both hear back by Friday! 

2 hours ago, prepa6282020 said:

Did you receive a confirmation email once you picked a date/time for the synchronous interview yet? I only received one after I picked a date for the live presentation/asynchronous interview

Not yet but they did say it could take 2-3 business days. So if I don’t hear anything by the end of the week I might reach out to them. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, pathtopas said:

Has anyone that applied on or after 5/22 received a confirmation that their application is under review? I have still only received the automated email sent to everyone. Good luck to everyone applying this cycle & congrats to those who received interviews already😀

I emailed yesterday because I sent in my application 5/21. She emailed back this morning and said I will be getting a confirmation/application under review email sometime next week! 

Edited by amandaaa22
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, rd0725 said:

Sure! 

cGPA: 3.7

sGPA: 3.5

GRE: 311 (151 Q, 160 V, 4 AWA)

PCE: 1260 as a phlebotomist

HCE: 500 (PCA and Ortho receptionist)

Volunteer: 300+

Shadowing: 100 (ER and Ortho practice)

Extra curriculars/leadership: treasurer of pre-PA club, VP of sorority 2 years, TA for 1 semester, research for 3 semesters, etc. 

CONGRATS!!! Do they allow you to pick the date of the interview? If so, what were the dates?

• Like 1