TUFTS 2020-2021

On 7/20/2020 at 1:39 PM, amandaaa22 said:

Not yet. They told us we would be hearing any time between today and the 20th of September. Let's hope! Last time they sent out acceptances from the group that interviewed before us on our asynchronous day. Does anyone know when the next asynchronous interview is?

I'm in this round, I think there was one on the 20th and mine is August 3rd. I'm so excited! Good luck to everyone who has already interviewed. 

18 minutes ago, amandaaa22 said:

GUYS. I JUST GOT THE CALL! Interviewed for the dual PA/MPH program July 6 and 14! So excited to join you all!!! It's been a long time coming for me! Applied, interviewed and was waitlisted at 2 schools last year. THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME!

Congratulations!! Super happy for you 🙂 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, amandaaa22 said:

Does anyone know if there's a Facebook group for accepted students? Or a GroupMe? Because I'd prefer to have roommates who are in the program and we should start planning these things relatively soon! Pending Covid changing our plans, I suppose  🙂

A couple days after I submitted my deposit, I got an email from the current class president who gave me instructions to add her on facebook! She said she will be adding us to a class group, but I haven’t been added to anything just yet. Maybe they’re waiting until there are more of us accepted! I feel the same way as you!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Emily7654 said:

If we haven’t heard anything yet will tufts notify when all spots are filled?

Im In the same boat- Interviewed in June and haven't heard anything yet. My guess is that if we haven't heard anything by now we probably wont hear until September and will either be accepted or placed on a waitlist at that time. 

1 hour ago, prepa6282020 said:

Im In the same boat- Interviewed in June and haven't heard anything yet. My guess is that if we haven't heard anything by now we probably wont hear until September and will either be accepted or placed on a waitlist at that time. 

This was my thought too. It looks like there's still at least one more interview group to come in August, so they could be waiting to give out the rest of the decisions until after