TUFTS 2020-2021

Has anyone who applied to the dual MPH/PA program who interviewed received a rejection yet? I had my interview back in late July and never heard anything, but I saw here that 7/7 seats for the MPH/PA program were filled! I emailed admissions asking about it and they said they couldn't disclose any information until after all the interviews were completed (whoops). So yeah, wondering if anyone is in the same boat!

46 minutes ago, lauraagraace said:

Has anyone who applied to the dual MPH/PA program who interviewed received a rejection yet? I had my interview back in late July and never heard anything, but I saw here that 7/7 seats for the MPH/PA program were filled! I emailed admissions asking about it and they said they couldn't disclose any information until after all the interviews were completed (whoops). So yeah, wondering if anyone is in the same boat!

I believe there have been years where they take more than 7, but I’m sure that’s a discussion between the two departments. The MPH/PA students aren’t taking any slots from the current PA student pool, so it’s whether they want to have fewer straight PA students in the 2022 class. 

On 9/13/2020 at 7:24 AM, lauraagraace said:

How do you know how many seats are filled? /Does anyone know how many spots are still left for the PAs?