TUFTS 2020-2021

4 hours ago, prepa6282020 said:

does anyone whose had a later interview recall how many students were present during your asynchronous interview? I think there were about 25 in my interview which was the first block- just curious if all groups are about the same size or if less people are interviewing as time goes on

About 25-30 in the second block

On 8/7/2020 at 6:28 PM, Luckylucy555 said:

Fingers crossed for us- i emailed them to see whats going on. Will let u know if theres response 

A little update from tufts, received an email stating that my application is under review by the committee. Since i did submit my application in may I was nervous but because my transcript only went through in june i understand the delay  

I was part of the Block 3 interviews on July 20th and received my acceptance today! Got an email and phone call! I thought for sure since I didn’t receive a phone call on Friday (when the first wave of acceptances went out) that I didn’t get accepted, but I was wrong! Stay hopeful everyone!

• Like 4

I was part of the Block 3 interviews on July 20th and received my acceptance today! Got an email and phone call! I thought for sure since I didn’t receive a phone call on Friday (when the first wave of acceptances went out) that I didn’t get accepted, but I was wrong! Stay hopeful everyone!

When today did you get the call/email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk