TUFTS 2020-2021

Hey everyone! I received an invite today for September 14. I am super nervous and honestly a little scared because I think this is the last block and the class is half full. I don't want to mess up because I am in love with this program and what it has to offer! I think my nerves are getting the best of me. 

I noticed that there is an asynchronous activity after the presentation. Is that a knowledge assessment, ethical questionnaire, or essay questions regarding the program? I would really appreciate any tips on this and how to prepare! 

Good luck to everyone this cycle! 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, brownfly said:

Hey everyone! I received an invite today for September 14. I am super nervous and honestly a little scared because I think this is the last block and the class is half full. I don't want to mess up because I am in love with this program and what it has to offer! I think my nerves are getting the best of me. 

I noticed that there is an asynchronous activity after the presentation. Is that a knowledge assessment, ethical questionnaire, or essay questions regarding the program? I would really appreciate any tips on this and how to prepare! 

Hey! Congrats on the interview! The asynchronous portion is just like the casper if you've taken that! If not, you can look up practice questions to get an idea 🙂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, brownfly said:

Congrats! Mind sharing your stats?

Hey all!

Just received the invite for September 14th for first half of the interview. Super excited, super shocked, and super nervous haha. Anybody interested in practicing together please let me know 😃

Stats:

GPA and sGPA: 3.92

GRE: 148V, 158Q, 4.5AW

PCE: 2960 as MA

HCE: 1040 as pharmacy technician

research: 5100~ 

Shadow: PA in Gynecology Oncology for 8 hours, Pathologist for Leukemia 16 hrs

Volunteer:  256 hours life science outreach to middle school students

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Luckylucy555 said:

Feel like their totally waiting till the end of the cycle, someone asked if their done conducting interviews & they said yes. So going from that i believe it

someone posted on Friday about calling and asking If they are still Sending interview invites and they said yes