TUFTS 2020-2021

So I just did a deep dive into last cycles Forum and from what I can gather this school does not give wait list seats until all interviewing is over. I interviewed 6/24 and haven't heard back yet. It was unclear to see who got rejections and when, but from the looks of it if you haven't heard anything after your interview there is still hope you will be put on the wait list some time in October. 

hi guys! I applied in early June but havent heard back at all yet so Im getting a little nervous. I read in their email that we should configure our emails, and I was wondering if yall did that? And if you did, how? I want to make sure that I'm not missing out on any emails! Thank you. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, mk1628 said:

For the asynchronous interview the email says that you have an hour to submit your responses but the questions should be answered in 5 minutes. Can someone please clarify this? Are the questions timed? 

Yes it's 3 written answers you have 5 minutes each to complete. You have to complete them within an hour of receiving the link to complete them after the info session on asynchronous interview day

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Hn7019 said:

Does anyone have any tips for the synchronous interview meeting? The invite says that no preparation is necessary which gave me the idea that it's really an opportunity for interviewees to expand on their experiences. 

I found my one on one to be very conversational and relaxed. My interviewer asked personal questions regarding my application and clearly had experiences that she wanted to touch upon with me at some point throughout the interview. I felt as though it was a neutral dialogue between two friends. I would be prepared to expand upon how your experiences solidify how the profession fits your call to action per say and how you think the profession can uniquely address health concerns that others providers cannot. Have confidence, be composed, take a moment to collect yourself before you respond and be genuine. It really felt like she was trying to advocate for me and allow me to showcase the best aspects of myself. Best of luck!!!

• Upvote 6

27 minutes ago, prepa6282020 said:

I was thinking some more decisions might be sent out today. Has anyone heard anything? 

Not yet. They told us we would be hearing any time between today and the 20th of September. Let's hope! Last time they sent out acceptances from the group that interviewed before us on our asynchronous day. Does anyone know when the next asynchronous interview is?

11 minutes ago, amandaaa22 said:

Not yet. They told us we would be hearing any time between today and the 20th of September. Let's hope! Last time they sent out acceptances from the group that interviewed before us on our asynchronous day. Does anyone know when the next asynchronous interview is?

I was thinking the same thing, I believe it was this morning! 

• Like 1