2020 cycle

17 hours ago, KrissyT said:

I'm also still waiting for a date after my email from 8/19. Would it be a good idea to reach out and check on any updates or would it look better to wait? I don't want to seem impatient but.....

I would wait a little longer. It seems like there will be a couple fall interview dates. Perhaps they are clumped together by order of submission. I submitted July 15th and heard back from Marist July 16th my app was under review. I received word I had an interview on 8/19. I didn’t receive a date yet. Maybe they will send out another set of invites in the next week or two for a date that is a week or two out. I know this waiting game is tough!!! I think it would be better to hold off from asking for at least another week! 😊 

54 minutes ago, Alden said:

So i caved last week and sent an email about an interview date. Because just my luck, I would have missed it or something. I got a very prompt response that they are still working on finalizing an interview date. And Mallory was super nice about it. So I definitely felt better after. 

Thanks for taking one for the team! I’ve been super paranoid that I missed an email as well. Let us know when you do end up getting your date.

16 minutes ago, januele22 said:

Hi everyone! I’m late joining this thread, but I interviewed for Marist’s program back in July.. I was unfortunately waitlisted and it’s one of my top choice schools so I’m trying to be hopeful!! Good luck everyone with upcoming interviews! 

Do you mind sharing your stats?

54 minutes ago, januele22 said:

Hi everyone! I’m late joining this thread, but I interviewed for Marist’s program back in July.. I was unfortunately waitlisted and it’s one of my top choice schools so I’m trying to be hopeful!! Good luck everyone with upcoming interviews! 

Don’t loose hope, hopefully you will get accepted!

how was your interview experience if you don’t mind sharing your insights 

10 hours ago, januele22 said:

Just curious how long after did you hear back?

For those who have interviewed, how would you advise best preparing for the interview? Looking back in the forum, it seems to be a MMI style interview with various types of questions (for 30ish minutes)! I'm pretty nervous but it seems that the consensus is that Marist conducts a very welcoming/relaxed interview so it eases the nerves a lot

On 9/9/2020 at 10:02 AM, futurePA1297 said:

Has anyone who got the interview invite on 8/19 received their specific interview date yet?

No sadly. I got the email congratulating me on getting an interview on 8/19 but still haven’t heard anything. I’m starting to get very nervous because it’s been over a month. 

5 minutes ago, KSacch said:

Did you get the 8/19 email saying you got an interview but no set time yet? I’m just wondering because I’m still waiting for a time. 

Yes! I got the initial email about an interview invitation on 8/19. Then, they reached out on 9/17 about my specific date on 10/2!

• Upvote 1