2020 cycle

On 9/3/2020 at 12:50 PM, Jujumo said:

Hi KrissyT... if you don't mind sharing... when did you apply? Also, when is your interview date? I got an email two days ago that my app has been sent for the review 

Applied 6/15/20 Verified 6/19/20

I received an email 8/19/20 extending an interview (my first one!) but no word yet on the date. I'm not quite sure but it looks like they are doing a round of interviews every month?

13 hours ago, gshak said:

I received an email with my interview date today! I will be interviewing on the 18th from 7:05 AM till 12:30 PM

When did you submit/get verified (just for reference)?

**also-- I really hope I don't have to interview at 7 AM b/c that is 4 AM in my time!

Edited by MEJ97

3 hours ago, MEJ97 said:

I definitely think that would be fair! Considering I'm not the happiest person at 4 AM... hahaha

All the interview times I’ve seen from the beginning have started at 7am like clock work. Some people from California have interviewed and even been accepted so maybe ask them how that was. Maybe if you’re not in group 1 like group 2 or 3 you would get 9am or 10am so 6am and 7am for you. 

Edited by Willlllllll
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, michyy said:

same here! I am wondering if they are going to have alternate times for people in different time zones

I know during my interview in the zoom area where you were in between sessions during breaks one of the staff said they try their best to group different time zones together for certain interview dates in an attempt to compensate slightly for it so hopefully they keep that in consideration for those of you not on NY time!

• Like 2

On 9/8/2020 at 11:16 AM, MEJ97 said:

When did you submit/get verified (just for reference)?

**also-- I really hope I don't have to interview at 7 AM b/c that is 4 AM in my time!

Application submitted on June 5th, and verified June 7th. 

I hope so too! It will be really hard to have a 5 hour interview at 4 AM 😅

Edited by gshak
  • Like 2