2020 cycle

• 2 weeks later...
Guest aPpA5

Did anyone else receive a phone call from Mallory saying their application was complete and that it was being forwarded to the admissions committee?? 

26 minutes ago, Willlllllll said:

Congratulations! When did you apply if you don’t mind me asking?

I sent my application in on 5/21/20 and my application was verified by Caspa 5/22. Got an email from Marist College on Saturday saying my application was received and received a phone call today.

Guest aPpA5
5 minutes ago, DTHAI said:

I sent my application in on 5/21/20 and my application was verified by Caspa 5/22. Got an email from Marist College on Saturday saying my application was received and received a phone call today.

Was it the phone call that your application is complete or an interview invite? Thanks!

10 hours ago, gma123 said:

How much did you all write for the supplemental question on CASPA? I know I shouldn't write a novel, but since the character limit is so high I don't want it to seem like I'm not giving it enough effort.... 

I think its about conveying what you want to express vs. feeling like you have to write a lot or a little. I wrote about 500 words, or 2600 characters, and I felt that I expressed my message in a great way. That amount may be different for you. But, as a general rule of thumb I think being succinct and to the point is always good.