2020 cycle

53 minutes ago, Paigeally said:

Did you finish your pending courses? I'm in the same boat and wanted to see if you sent them your updated transcript or showed them proof of enrollment? 

I sent them an u official transcript that shows that I got an A in Organic Chem and currently enrolled in Biochemistry, Genetics, and developmental psychology. 

1 hour ago, paschool3333 said:

Hi congrats on your acceptance! I just wanted to confirm that you got an acceptance with one pre req still pending( your biochem) since you showed them you are enrolled!!  Did they say they can resend the offer if you get a C? Thanks in advance!

Not sure if this answers your question, but I was accepted in August with 3 prerequisites remaining.  There was no mention in the acceptance email what would happen if I get lower than a C+.

38 minutes ago, Willlllllll said:

The email I got said that they’d make it in January and a mentor would contact me in January! So far away tho! Maybe we could do a GroupMe so it’s less official but let’s us connect if we want?

Let's do it! That way, we can discuss without feeling the pressure.

Hello again and congrats to everyone who got accepted! If you haven't seen the earlier posts, I am a first year student in the Marist PA program.

Mallory and I have made a Facebook page for your cohort so you guys can get to know each other outside of the forum! Last semester, I had taken charge of my cohort's page so if anyone would be interested in taking that role for your guys' cohort, let me know (fb message me)!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/660612308159877/

Other than that, good luck to everyone who is still undergoing the interview process. You got this!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Camillechavez said:

Hello again and congrats to everyone who got accepted! If you haven't seen the earlier posts, I am a first year student in the Marist PA program.

Mallory and I have made a Facebook page for your cohort so you guys can get to know each other outside of the forum! Last semester, I had taken charge of my cohort's page so if anyone would be interested in taking that role for your guys' cohort, let me know (fb message me)!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/660612308159877/

Other than that, good luck to everyone who is still undergoing the interview process. You got this!

Hi there! I was wondering if you knew anything about the waitlist process or of your classmates experience with it?

Thank you so much 🙂 

1 hour ago, sierra0912 said:

Has anyone gotten a Nov. interview date? Im still waiting to hear back since being offered in August. Getting nervous they are going to revoke the invite.

Do you think it’s actually possible to revoke? I did not think that was even the case! I’m in the same boat as you, don’t worry we’re in this together!

2 hours ago, sierra0912 said:

Has anyone gotten a Nov. interview date? Im still waiting to hear back since being offered in August. Getting nervous they are going to revoke the invite.

I don’t think they can revoke it. But it’s very difficult waiting, and I’m feeling increasingly discouraged and frustrated. It’s been two months since they invited me and I can’t help but feel like they don’t want me very much if it’s taken this long to get an interview.

Keep your head up. Hopefully we’ll hear this week.

1 hour ago, Noog09 said:

I don’t think they can revoke it. But it’s very difficult waiting, and I’m feeling increasingly discouraged and frustrated. It’s been two months since they invited me and I can’t help but feel like they don’t want me very much if it’s taken this long to get an interview.

Keep your head up. Hopefully we’ll hear this week.

2 hours ago, PAK2020 said:

Do you think it’s actually possible to revoke? I did not think that was even the case! I’m in the same boat as you, don’t worry we’re in this together!

Hi! I haven’t received my date yet either after the initial invite back in August. So I don’t think we have anything to worry about at all with them revoking!😊  I truly believe they are offering the interview spots for dates in order of when applications were received. It seems like they have made their way to people who submitted the first week in July and were offered an interview. I suspect that by next week those who submitted the beginning of July and are still waiting for their interview date will hear back regarding one in early Nov. I hope this helps put your minds at ease and gives you a general sense of what month applicants they are providing dates to currently! It seems like they give roughly 2 weeks notice.