2020 cycle

2 hours ago, BeachBum7 said:

Me neither!!!!! Submitted first week in July. Initial invite on 8/19

SAME HERE!!!

I've emailed several times and each time they said they're working out dates. I am trying to be patient but just really nervous they might rescind the offer because they have already filled all their spots or something! The waiting game is the hardest.

6 minutes ago, josieg3 said:

SAME HERE!!!

I've emailed several times and each time they said they're working out dates. I am trying to be patient but just really nervous they might rescind the offer because they have already filled all their spots or something! The waiting game is the hardest.

I feel your pain!!!! It seems like we HAVE to be the first interview round held in November since it seems like some of those who submitted first week in July are interviewing Oct 30th. I thought for sure that would be the date I got! The waiting game is tough and I am definitely starting to feel nervous that they are filling their seats but I do know people accepted (not waitlisted) who interviewed in January 2019. Since their deadline isnt until January, they must have a system where they save spots for those expected to interview!!! Good luck to you. Maybe we will interview together 😊

Can anyone shed light on why they would interview for their wait list? Most rolling admission schools reserve the right to shut down the interview process at any time. I would hope they would also alert the applicants if that is what they are now doing. Because there are still those that interviewed on 10/16 and then those that are interviewing on 10/30. Doing my best to trust the process and yes it was very alarming to see so many get wait listed after the 10/2 interview.