4 hours ago, smiths13 said:

I just received an Interview invite today. 🙂  When I went to check for available dates, it only showed 3 days in December. I was hoping to get in sooner. Has anyone received and Interview invite recently? If so, what dates were showing available? 

Best advice is to constantly look at the available dates and see if someone drops a sooner date. Unfortunately, even being slow in the first email for available dates will have you interviewing much later. The good time slots go very very quick. 

Edited by JD2012
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Evalm said:

I interviewed on Tuesday this week and just received the acceptance call!! Im so excited, message me with any questions you may have! Also is there a Facebook page for accepted students? If not message me so we can get to know each other! 🙂

Congrats! I believe I interviewed with you Tuesday morning. Got my acceptance call this afternoon too!

I have been waitlisted from my interview last week and Ms. Dickman said she will keep me posted... But I want to tell anyone questioning their stats to not lose hope! Although my application is pretty solid my GRE is 292 (horrible I know) but I feel like it is irrelevant to me as an applicant.. I have been accepted somewhere else and I’m super grateful that NOVA even considered me. Anyways, goodluck to everyone this cycle and don’t lose hope!! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tann94 said:

I have been waitlisted from my interview last week and Ms. Dickman said she will keep me posted... But I want to tell anyone questioning their stats to not lose hope! Although my application is pretty solid my GRE is 292 (horrible I know) but I feel like it is irrelevant to me as an applicant.. I have been accepted somewhere else and I’m super grateful that NOVA even considered me. Anyways, goodluck to everyone this cycle and don’t lose hope!! 

Are you planning on waiting for nova to reach out to you or will you be accepting your other offer? Also do you know when they will start pulling people out of the waitlist?

congrats on your acceptance!

12 hours ago, futpa said:

Are you planning on waiting for nova to reach out to you or will you be accepting your other offer? Also do you know when they will start pulling people out of the waitlist?

congrats on your acceptance!

Thank you! I will be attending the other school since it starts January and I was told they start pulling from the waitlist around February after they finish interviews. 

1 hour ago, jenna123456789 said:

For those who have been accepted - have you heard much from NSU? Other than instructions on how to pay the deposit I have not received much info. Also looking for a FB page, I would love to start meeting classmates/future roommates ASAP! 

I haven't heard anything either!