2 minutes ago, PREEEEPA said:

Does anyone know if they allow people on the waitlist to find out their ranking?

I was told by judy that they start ranking the people in the waitlist once interviews are over so in jan/feb. And from the previous forums it seems like they do tell you your ranking if you call and ask.

• Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 5:16 PM, smiths13 said:

I interviewed on Monday as well. They said they were not going to meet this week because of a conference. So I am sure next Thursday we will hear something! 

How was the interview if I may ask? I interview November 14th and I'm pretty nervous. 

The interview was great. It’s ok to be nervous, everyone feels the same. Just be yourself, they want to get to know you and your experiences. The faculty is great very friendly. You will have a group discussion first to kind of break the ice and then they will do the individual interviews. You will be in a break out room with the rest of the applicants while everyone takes turns going for their individual. Good luck! 

7 minutes ago, smiths13 said:

The interview was great. It’s ok to be nervous, everyone feels the same. Just be yourself, they want to get to know you and your experiences. The faculty is great very friendly. You will have a group discussion first to kind of break the ice and then they will do the individual interviews. You will be in a break out room with the rest of the applicants while everyone takes turns going for their individual. Good luck! 

Oh so is the individual interview just you and a faculty member? I already had one interview, and it was a panel style interview with three students and two faculty where we took turns answering questions...I didn't really like that style of interview and having other students listen to my responses (it just increased my anxiety). They also only asked really specific questions which I didn't really like. I guess I'm just hoping this interview will be better. Thanks for your feedback and advice ❤️ 

On 10/24/2020 at 2:34 PM, paoneday321 said:

Has anyone received any follow up instructions or response after submitting their seat deposit and letter of intent? I submitted mine a few weeks back and haven't heard anything since.

I have gotten anything else either, just the receipt from the deposit

15 hours ago, meredithw said:

Hey everyone, I just cancelled my interview spot for 11/3 due to accepting a seat in another program. Hopefully someone may be able to move up their interview date or someone else may get an interview invitation. Best of luck to everyone!

I was able to move up to the 11/3 date from someone else canceling; I was originally in the 11/17 one. thanks for letting us know! best of luck in the program you chose!!

• Like 1

Hey guys I moved my interview from the 30th to 17th so just wanted to let you know in case anyone wants an earlier interview! Also, for those who interviewed already can you tell me a little bit about your interview experience? Thanks 🙂 for my interviews so far they have just been set up where we have a welcome session to break the ice and get to know everyone, then we had our individual interviews. Is this a similar setup?