17 hours ago, KLRPrePA said:

Thank you for posting this! I agree they should have been more upfront with applicants. It almost seems a little unfair for those who are interviewing into the new year to merely be placed on the waitlist, but I understand they are rolling admissions 😞 Did she say anything about the waitlist being ranked? I know that it’s hard to gauge how many people will be pulled but I assume that they will be pulling in order.

She didn't tell me anything about the waitlist being ranked, but I didn't specifically ask her about this. She did say that they "will be pulling from it as accepted applicants withdraw," so I'm not sure if that means they will continuously reevaluate people on the waitlist and offer them seats as they open up (throughout Dec, Jan, Feb), or if they're waiting until after all interviews are complete before they reevaluate everyone on the list and rank them. Let me know if you find anything out about this 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/11/2020 at 7:47 AM, mjw0106 said:

She didn't tell me anything about the waitlist being ranked, but I didn't specifically ask her about this. She did say that they "will be pulling from it as accepted applicants withdraw," so I'm not sure if that means they will continuously reevaluate people on the waitlist and offer them seats as they open up (throughout Dec, Jan, Feb), or if they're waiting until after all interviews are complete before they reevaluate everyone on the list and rank them. Let me know if you find anything out about this 🙂

I got a letter in mail stating I was on the accepted/waitlist, interviewed 11/30, check your mail everyone 😩 I am going to ask about the ranking tomorrow before they close for the holidays.

1 hour ago, abdance said:

I got a letter in mail stating I was on the accepted/waitlist, interviewed 11/30, check your mail everyone 😩 I am going to ask about the ranking tomorrow before they close for the holidays.

I got a response already! They are going to rank us at the end of January once all interviews are complete...

17 minutes ago, abdance said:

I got a response already! They are going to rank us at the end of January once all interviews are complete...

Thanks for updating! So does that mean that nobody on the waitlist will hear back until after January? I also received a letter that said I was on the waitlist and that they would periodically update me on my status, which made it sound like they could potentially be offering seats as they open up, even throughout the rest of December/January.

@mjw0106 Judy had told me they will begin pulling people off the waitlist once interviews are over I have been waitlisted since 11/2 and I have a program starting in January it seems like this program ends interviews in February so it will be a big waiting game unfortunately. I guess we will just have to be patient and wish we hear back soon. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ChelseaAlfonso said:

@mjw0106 Judy had told me they will begin pulling people off the waitlist once interviews are over I have been waitlisted since 11/2 and I have a program starting in January it seems like this program ends interviews in February so it will be a big waiting game unfortunately. I guess we will just have to be patient and wish we hear back soon. 

This is correct, I was told they will only pull at the end of January once all interviews are complete and everyone is ranked.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PREEEEPA said:

Is this program still interviewing? I haven’t seen anyone post they have interviews for this month. Just wondering as I am on the waitlist and trying to see when we can expect to know our ranking. 

I believe they are interviewing through the end of this month and then in February they will begin ranking the waitlist. Not 100% sure, though. 

On 1/8/2021 at 10:19 AM, PREEEEPA said:

Is this program still interviewing? I haven’t seen anyone post they have interviews for this month. Just wondering as I am on the waitlist and trying to see when we can expect to know our ranking. 

I reached out and was told the end of January that they will rank us.

On 1/8/2021 at 10:19 AM, PREEEEPA said:

Yes, they are still interviewing. I selected January 21st and I remember that being the earliest date so there are more interview dates after that!

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, PREEEEPA said:

has anyone emailed them to ask your waitlist rank?

I was actually just accepted from the waitlist but I had previously emailed Judy Dickman about this, and she told me that they're ranking the list this week and will be able to tell candidates their ranking starting this Friday 2/5 🙂

1 hour ago, stalloneitaliano93 said:

I was waitlisted and Judy told me that I’m number 11 on the list... do ya’ll think I still have a chance?? 

I think you have a good chance! Just depends on how many people give up their seat for whatever reason. But 11 isn’t a lot in my opinion. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...