Class of 2019 Cycle NSU Fort Lauderdale

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Patience, grasshoppers!  :)

Classes for Nova Classes of 2018 started Monday, 5/23 (Fort Myers incoming orientation was Thursday, 5/19).  I suspect that no one at any Nova campus has started looking at new applications just yet.  I am not privy to the details of the process, but I suspect that applications are reviewed to ensure they meet all requirements before any invitations for supplemental applications are issued.  

Yes, they do rolling admissions, but their CASPA deadline is December 1, supplemental application deadline is mid-January, and interviews won't even start until fall.  

The school just called to inform me that my application is complete and is being forwarded to the PA admissions department. According to the person on the phone, I should expect to hear from them in the next two weeks :) Be sure to answer calls from (954) area code!

The school just called to inform me that my application is complete and is being forwarded to the PA admissions department. According to the person on the phone, I should expect to hear from them in the next two weeks :) Be sure to answer calls from (954) area code!

Got the call also! Exciteddd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived