Mackenzietejo

Seeking PA Shadowing opportunity in Fort Lauderdale/Boca/West Palm/Jupiter/South Fl

Hello everyone,

I am a 3rd year neuroscience, with a minor in psychology, Pre-PA student hoping to shadow a PA in any specialty! I am willing to travel to any part in South Florida. My email is mtejo2016@fau.edu 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By NicoleSchladt
      Hello everyone! 
      I am currently looking for PA's practicing in the Chicago Land Area! I would love the opportunity to gain more knowledge about the profession! Please reach out if you know of anyone willing to take on a student :) Thank you for your time! 
    • By Jenniiffeerr
      Hi my name is Jennifer, I would love to apply to PA school, but I’m having a hard time to find a PA to shadow. Does someone have any suggestions  in Miami area?
    • By zgotham1
      Hello All, 

I hope you are doing well. I was just curious if anyone has run into the same issue with shadowing that i am in currently. So, unfortunately I dont have the connections to other PAs like some people do, so this leads to having to go above and beyond to try to find PAs to shadow. I finally found one that is willing to take me on that doesn't currently have PA students with them (I go to Gannon University and I live close to Mercyhurst University, which both have PA programs), however, they want me to pay $50 per shadowing visit. I have never heard of anything like this before. Is this normal to pay $50/per shadow experience? Or is this just a UPMC thing. Is it worth it? Or should i keep trying to find other facilities that dont require such. 

- Zach 
    • By Brandon2397
      Hello everyone, I am currently in my third year as a biology undergraduate major at the City College of New York. I graduate next year and wanted to ask for opinions on whether or not I should apply to PA programs immediately after graduation. 
      At the moment I have a 3.91 GPA, straight As in my science courses, have shadowed one PA for a few hours, and have over 200 hours volunteering at an ENT hospital. However, my plan after graduation is to work as an EMT to gain credible health care experience to put on my application.
      In your opinions, are my current credentials sufficient enough for PA programs to consider me as a serious candidate? Or should I take a gap year to focus on obtaining more experience to put on my application? If so, any advice or recommendations? Any responses are much appreciated. Thanks! 
    • By Saverina
      Hello everyone! I am a pre-PA UCLA graduate looking for a PA to shadow in Los Angeles County and/or the South Bay area! I live around the South Bay but I am willing to drive anywhere in Los Angeles (or farther) to shadow a PA! Please let me know if any PA's in the area would be open for me to shadow them 🙂 Thank you!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More