On 6/10/2020 at 5:36 PM, sctt0525 said:

Quick question guys,

I'm not sure if anyone will know do all the NOVA schools delay interviews due to outstanding science prereqs? Thanks for your time.

No idea, but when I emailed Sarah Kimble, the admissions contact at Nova Orlando, she said that they prefer to interview candidates with 2 or fewer outstanding prerequisites.

On 6/13/2020 at 10:26 PM, sc215266 said:

Received a call on Friday stating they received my materials and were reviewing my application, best of luck to everyone!

Hi! When did you submit your application/become verified? My app was verified on 6/11 and havent heard anything yet

34 minutes ago, jenifa said:

Hi! When did you submit your application/become verified? My app was verified on 6/11 and havent heard anything yet

Late May, I wouldn't be too worried, this seemed like a standard thing they did for every applicant. Not admissions related at all, good luck!

On 6/3/2020 at 11:03 PM, alwayssearching2012 said:

Received the supplemental application link today from the Ft. Lauderdale campus! I know this thread is specifically for that campus but I also received an email from the Jax campus saying their supplemental would be emailed out Friday, June 5th.

Hi! My application was verified last week on CASPA, and I am still awaiting my supplemental application. How long did it take after verification for you to receive yours? 

Thank you so much, and best of luck to you!

2 hours ago, Smueller said:

Hi! My application was verified last week on CASPA, and I am still awaiting my supplemental application. How long did it take after verification for you to receive yours? 

Thank you so much, and best of luck to you!

Hi! I applied 5/28 and was verified the same day, so I guess it took 5 days? So hopefully, I doubt it will be much longer!

On 6/10/2020 at 5:36 PM, sctt0525 said:

Quick question guys,

I'm not sure if anyone will know do all the NOVA schools delay interviews due to outstanding science prereqs? Thanks for your time.

I received an email from Judy the admissions counselor at Ft. Lauderdale who asked me to email her my grade of biochemistry when I’m done with the class this week so she can update my application. So, I would assume there yes but I don’t know about the others. 

Edited by Tann94

2 hours ago, Tann94 said:

I received an email from Judy the admissions counselor at Ft. Lauderdale who asked me to email her my grade of biochemistry when I’m done with the class this week so she can update my application. So, I would assume there yes but I don’t know about the others. 

Do you really think so? I got the same email, but I wasn't planning on taking biochemistry until August. They interview throughout the spring though, I think, so hopefully it won't be a big deal in the long run.

Im working on the supplemental app now, and wondering if you guys typed up a whole new list for the activities you participated in post-high school? I was thinking of copying it all from my CASPA but I'm not sure if thats frowned upon. Thought it was kind of odd because some of the questions are repetitive of CASPA

20 hours ago, alwayssearching2012 said:

Do you really think so? I got the same email, but I wasn't planning on taking biochemistry until August. They interview throughout the spring though, I think, so hopefully it won't be a big deal in the long run.

Latest they usually interview will be some time in February. Last year's class was pretty much chosen by the end of January.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zackc831 said:

Just received a call saying that my application is now under review, does anyone know how long it typically takes until they offer interviews after this call?

I received an email from Judy on June 17th for an interview invite. I think I got the under review call a week prior! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, alwayssearching2012 said:

Thank you so much for the info! I'll be done with biochem by mid October so hopefully it won't be an issue in the long run at all 🙂

If you receive an interview invite there will be an email in early-August where you will choose interview dates and its first come first chosen. So when that email goes out, drop everything and choose an early date. 

• Upvote 1

I received an email from Judy as well on June 12th stating that I’ll receive an email in August inviting me to interview! 🙂 My stats are as follows.

GPA: 3.77

sGPA: 3.79

GRE: 302 (Q 156, V 146, W 4.5)

PCE: ~ 1,700 as a CNA 

Volunteering: ~ 200 through various experiences 

3 LOR from a PA, clinical nurse manager, and professor 

On 6/27/2020 at 10:20 AM, JD2012 said:

If you receive an interview invite there will be an email in early-August where you will choose interview dates and its first come first chosen. So when that email goes out, drop everything and choose an early date. 

Thank you for the info. Have past applicants gotten an invite with one prerequisite still outstanding?

Has anyone else received this email?

Thank you for your application to Nova Southeastern University.

You may access a listing of your outstanding application requirements via our online system, WebSTAR:

• Go to WebSTAR at www.webstar.nova.edu and select Admissions.
  • Admissions Login:  If you filed your application via the web, use your Admissions Login ID and PIN.
  • Under Processed Applications, click on the Admissions Term value representing your application. 

Note:  If you have submitted more than one application to the university, multiple Admissions Term values may display.

• Requirements are listed at the bottom of the page; outstanding items will not have a received date.

Note: if one of the requirements missing is the “Signature Page”, you can access a copy of the document at http://www.nova.edu/signaturepage

This is the second time I have received it this week and I do not have any outstanding items.

20 hours ago, Zackc831 said:

Has anyone else received this email?

Thank you for your application to Nova Southeastern University.

You may access a listing of your outstanding application requirements via our online system, WebSTAR:

• Go to WebSTAR at www.webstar.nova.edu and select Admissions.
  • Admissions Login:  If you filed your application via the web, use your Admissions Login ID and PIN.
  • Under Processed Applications, click on the Admissions Term value representing your application. 

Note:  If you have submitted more than one application to the university, multiple Admissions Term values may display.

• Requirements are listed at the bottom of the page; outstanding items will not have a received date.

Note: if one of the requirements missing is the “Signature Page”, you can access a copy of the document at http://www.nova.edu/signaturepage

This is the second time I have received it this week and I do not have any outstanding items.

Yes- I keep getting the same thing. It's confusing?