Received an interview!!!!! I am SO excited as this is my top school and congratulations to everyone else.
I will be interviewing 10/13- I was hoping to see something sooner but I guess I was late lol!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Congrats!!! This is my top choice of a program too & i’m interviewing the day before you. I wish you the best of luck!!!![emoji3060]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I also received an interview invite this afternoon! Does anyone know if the zoom interview also includes other presentations and meet and greets like other programs? I saw so many open dates so it seems like the interviews are strictly individual

CASPA Submitted: 5/21/2020

CASPA Verified: 5/26/2020

cGPA: 3.68

sGPA: 3.69

GRE: 310; 5.0

PCE: 1800+ (affected by COVID)

HCE: 400+ hours

Shadowing: 118 hours

Teaching Experience: 473 hours

LOR: 1 MD, 1 supervisor and PA, 1 dean of my college, 1 clinical supervisor

49 minutes ago, Dwebb97 said:

I also received an interview invite this afternoon! Does anyone know if the zoom interview also includes other presentations and meet and greets like other programs? I saw so many open dates so it seems like the interviews are strictly individual

CASPA Submitted: 5/21/2020

CASPA Verified: 5/26/2020

cGPA: 3.68

sGPA: 3.69

GRE: 310; 5.0

PCE: 1800+ (affected by COVID)

HCE: 400+ hours

Shadowing: 118 hours

Teaching Experience: 473 hours

LOR: 1 MD, 1 supervisor and PA, 1 dean of my college, 1 clinical supervisor

Congrats!!! yesss, I was wondering the same thing--interviewing on 10/12!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taybushing said:

I’ll be interviewing that date as well!!emoji2956.png congrats, I wish you the best of luck!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So excited for us!!! you too!!! 🙂

1 hour ago, PA2020MC said:

Are both of your interviews at 8 am? I just wonder how many people they are doing a day!

Mine is, yes! I believe there is a "Group Discussion" portion I saw when I clicked the other link found in the email. Not quite sure what they mean by that but I guess it means multiple applicants in a day! 

Edited by copticmare
  • Upvote 1

On 8/19/2020 at 7:29 AM, brittneymcdonald9 said:

received interview invitation yesterday! will be interviewing 9/14!!! anyone else? has anyone interviewed on zoom with this school yet? their website was not very specific as to what to expect

I have an interview on Oct 1st and was wondering the same thing. From what i saw in the links provided in the emails, it seems as though there will be a meet and greet, group session, individual session, then Q and A, but that could hve changed due to it moving to Zoom.

Hi everyone, congrats to everyone who has gotten an interview so far and good luck to everyone who has applied!

I received an interview invite a couple days ago but unfortunately could not sign up for an interview early enough as I did not check my email for a few hours. Is getting a later interview date a disadvantage as it is for rolling admissions?

On 7/1/2020 at 4:36 PM, alwayssearching2012 said:

Heads up for anyone with outstanding courses, when I emailed Judy, she said they don’t award interview invites until all science prerequisites are completed. That was news to me. 

Wow, I didn't believe you so I emailed too and that's exactly what she said. I already got an interview invite to NOVA Orlando and was completely unaware that Ft. Lauderdale does not send invites if you have any outstanding prereqs. I cannot find where it says that anywhere on their website, and am really hoping that Ft. Myers and Jax do not follow that same policy 😞

• Like 2

On 8/31/2020 at 11:44 PM, epicchecklist said:

I saw the GRE doesn't need to be received until January 15. Anyone know if your app will be looked at before the official scores are in, or if you'll get the supplemental sent to you? 

Good luck to those who got interviews!! 

I would have everything done at time of submitting your app. There are so many applicants with complete applications that they don't have to wait for those who haven't done the GRE yet.