On 11/10/2020 at 9:05 AM, OnedaytobeaPA said:

Right now the class is technically full. So once they finish the interviews in Jan/feb then they’ll start pulling people from the waitlist after they are ranked

Did they mention this in your interview? Or where exactly was this information confirmed? Just wondering since I have an upcoming interview! 🙂 

10 minutes ago, Emma2 said:

I really don't think that's true. We asked in a recent interview and they said they didn't think so

Okay because I was thinking the same thing! A lot of people still have interviews in December and even into January so I thought it was be unusually fast to have the entire class filled at this point. Thank you for replying 🙂 

16 hours ago, KLRPrePA said:

Okay because I was thinking the same thing! A lot of people still have interviews in December and even into January so I thought it was be unusually fast to have the entire class filled at this point. Thank you for replying 🙂 

Yea that what I thought too. There's no way nsu would still be interviewing for 4 months if they filled the class already. Good luck on your interview!

• Thanks 1

I am interviewing the 30th and just got a reminder email with instructions to park. I am confused because I was told it would be on zoom, is it just an automated message they send out?  Also, my interview group number says 1? This also confused me because it seems that most people had group interviews. Thank you guys for your help in advance!

1 hour ago, abdance said:

I am interviewing the 30th and just got a reminder email with instructions to park. I am confused because I was told it would be on zoom, is it just an automated message they send out?  Also, my interview group number says 1? This also confused me because it seems that most people had group interviews. Thank you guys for your help in advance!

I think it’s just an automated message they send out, your zoom link should come in a following email. Also, don’t pay too much attention to that group #. You will be in your interview with 4-5 others and they show you a prompt and you all work together to formulate an answer. There is no separate groups, at least for my interview. After that everyone will have their individual interview with the faculty/staff while you wait in the waiting room for your turn. Hope that helps 🙂 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone recently interview that has heard back? It looks like they take anywhere from 1 day up to two weeks. Based on post I noticed that those who get admitted seem to be contacted quicker, it is making me so nervous especially since this is my top school😩 I interviewed on 11/30 if that helps anyone, I will post when I hear back. 

17 minutes ago, abdance said:

Anyone recently interview that has heard back? It looks like they take anywhere from 1 day up to two weeks. Based on post I noticed that those who get admitted seem to be contacted quicker, it is making me so nervous especially since this is my top school😩 I interviewed on 11/30 if that helps anyone, I will post when I hear back. 

I interviewed 11/19 and haven't heard back yet. They said it would take 2-3 weeks because they haven't been meeting as often.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, lisasantiago513 said:

The class is full as of 11/2? Were you told this via email?

Someone previously mentioned this too and then someone followed up and stated they asked in their interview but the interviewers didn’t say the class was full. I would like some confirmation on this statement as well. I’ve heard they’re interviewing until 2021 so I’d love to know  🙂 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, lisasantiago513 said:

The class is full as of 11/2? Were you told this via email?

2 hours ago, KLRPrePA said:

Someone previously mentioned this too and then someone followed up and stated they asked in their interview but the interviewers didn’t say the class was full. I would like some confirmation on this statement as well. I’ve heard they’re interviewing until 2021 so I’d love to know  🙂 

I emailed Judy Dickman about this on December 4th (I interviewed on December 3rd). I said: "...I subsequently heard from other students/applicants that the class had already been filled several weeks ago and all applicants currently interviewing will automatically be placed on the waitlist, and I wanted to reach out to confirm whether this is true. If so, when can applicants on the waitlist expect to begin hearing back as accepted students give up their seats?" And her response was: "Yes, we have started putting together our accept/hold list and will be pulling from it as accepted applicants withdraw." She also said that she has no idea when they will begin pulling from the waitlist since it depends on when accepted students give up their seats. Makes sense, I just wish they had been more upfront with us about the fact that we were interviewing for waitlist spots!

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, mjw0106 said:

I emailed Judy Dickman about this on December 4th (I interviewed on December 3rd). I said: "...I subsequently heard from other students/applicants that the class had already been filled several weeks ago and all applicants currently interviewing will automatically be placed on the waitlist, and I wanted to reach out to confirm whether this is true. If so, when can applicants on the waitlist expect to begin hearing back as accepted students give up their seats?" And her response was: "Yes, we have started putting together our accept/hold list and will be pulling from it as accepted applicants withdraw." She also said that she has no idea when they will begin pulling from the waitlist since it depends on when accepted students give up their seats. Makes sense, I just wish they had been more upfront with us about the fact that we were interviewing for waitlist spots!

Thank you for posting this! I agree they should have been more upfront with applicants. It almost seems a little unfair for those who are interviewing into the new year to merely be placed on the waitlist, but I understand they are rolling admissions 😞 Did she say anything about the waitlist being ranked? I know that it’s hard to gauge how many people will be pulled but I assume that they will be pulling in order.