2020/2021 Application Cycle

8 minutes ago, kerimonteleone said:

You received an interview invite today? 

Yes! i just got an email, but in the email it did mention this: "The class is very near being filled to capacity, however, not every applicant that is selected and accepts a seat completes the enrollment process. This results in our reliance on an equally qualified wait-list pool of applicants. Statistically speaking, if your interview is deemed successful, you are likely to be placed on the wait list."

17 hours ago, 25k25 said:

Yes! i just got an email, but in the email it did mention this: "The class is very near being filled to capacity, however, not every applicant that is selected and accepts a seat completes the enrollment process. This results in our reliance on an equally qualified wait-list pool of applicants. Statistically speaking, if your interview is deemed successful, you are likely to be placed on the wait list."

When did you apply? 

I haven't received any forms of contact from this program after I was CASPA verified...it sounds like they are emailing people specifically that they are no longer being considered. If I haven't received that email nor an email about an interview invitation, what does that mean for my application status? Should I call and confirm they received all of my app?

• Like 1

On 8/25/2020 at 2:15 PM, bfheaney said:

I haven't received any forms of contact from this program after I was CASPA verified...it sounds like they are emailing people specifically that they are no longer being considered. If I haven't received that email nor an email about an interview invitation, what does that mean for my application status? Should I call and confirm they received all of my app?

I don't know; I'm in the same boat. I keep checking my email and mailbox religiously for interview invites or rejection letters. I applied the very last day of the deadline, so I'm extra nervous that maybe they haven't reviewed my application yet. 

On 8/20/2020 at 2:58 PM, 25k25 said:

Just got this email today!

9 hours ago, MOO2018 said:

Is it too late to apply? I was looking at all of the campuses and it seems like they are already accepting applicants even though the deadline is in March 2021. Also, is there a fee for the supplemental application? 

The deadline to apply to this program was August 1st for the cohort starting in January 2021! The next cycle will open for applications in April 2021 for the cohort starting January 2022.