2020-2021 Application Cycle

Hey everyone! I have my interview for A.T. Still coming up on 10/19/20! I'm a little nervous but overall feeling good. I was hoping to try and set up a zoom meeting with any other applicants interviewing on this day to get to know each other a bit before the big day! I was thinking 10/18 at 7:00 PM pacific time. Would that work for anyone?

Best of luck all!

On 10/16/2020 at 7:02 AM, aewayne22 said:

Did anyone get an email to do the interview etiquette and mock interview but not hear back about an actual interview? 

I received information regarding the overview of the interview day. I wish I got an email for a mock interview so I could practice 😂

On 10/16/2020 at 1:48 PM, whatsPAppin said:

Anyone who has been accepted know if there’s a Facebook group yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think so yet!! I think the school will make one around jan/feb I heard. and another one is usually made by students so everyone has the chance to chat and maybe get housing figured out. But probably within the next few months 🙂 Congrats! can't wait to meet you!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, meggy123 said:

I don't think so yet!! I think the school will make one around jan/feb I heard. and another one is usually made by students so everyone has the chance to chat and maybe get housing figured out. But probably within the next few months 🙂 Congrats! can't wait to meet you!

okay awesome! thanks for the response, looking forward to meeting my new classmates 😄

On 10/16/2020 at 1:39 PM, CacioppoA95 said:

Hey everyone! I have my interview for A.T. Still coming up on 10/19/20! I'm a little nervous but overall feeling good. I was hoping to try and set up a zoom meeting with any other applicants interviewing on this day to get to know each other a bit before the big day! I was thinking 10/18 at 7:00 PM pacific time. Would that work for anyone?

Best of luck all!

How did your interview went? Was it an all day event?

Hey everyone!

Received an email that I was placed on the alternate list early this morning, from the 10/19 PM interviews. Just going back a few pages it seems like there is a lot of movement on the list, so I'll keep my hopes up since this is one of my top choices :).

Congrats to everyone that has been accepted and good luck to everyone else in the same boat or with an interview coming up!!

Hi everyone!! congrats to everyone who has interviewed and received an acceptances!! I have my interview on 11/16 which is really late, but do you guys think it will still be a chance to get accepted? just nervous because there's already so many people who have been accepted and my interview is late... thanks!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, asheiji said:

Hi everyone!! congrats to everyone who has interviewed and received an acceptances!! I have my interview on 11/16 which is really late, but do you guys think it will still be a chance to get accepted? just nervous because there's already so many people who have been accepted and my interview is late... thanks!

I have the exact same thought 😞

On 10/21/2020 at 3:21 PM, Zatchen said:

Hey everyone!

Received an email that I was placed on the alternate list early this morning, from the 10/19 PM interviews. Just going back a few pages it seems like there is a lot of movement on the list, so I'll keep my hopes up since this is one of my top choices :).

Congrats to everyone that has been accepted and good luck to everyone else in the same boat or with an interview coming up!!

I don't think there's been any movement on the alternate list yet this cycle, but previous cycles have shown a few students getting in off the alternate list so not giving up hope yet!!