2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

Has anybody else received an acceptance today? I know everyone is saying that last round people got calls at 6PM PST (9PM EST) but I'm still just curious. It's basically almost 8PM EST. Also, from what I've seen people who get accepted mostly all receive the call the same day. Did anybody else receive one the next day? Or is it just waitlists/rejections the next day?

51 minutes ago, ryangrant4242 said:

Has anybody else received an acceptance today? I know everyone is saying that last round people got calls at 6PM PST (9PM EST) but I'm still just curious. It's basically almost 8PM EST. Also, from what I've seen people who get accepted mostly all receive the call the same day. Did anybody else receive one the next day? Or is it just waitlists/rejections the next day?

I have not received one either. That's okay if I don't, because receiving an interview invite and meeting staff was beyond me anyway! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ryangrant4242 said:

I am in the same boat as you are. =/

1 minute ago, PACLetsDoThis said:

Good afternoon everyone.

I wish everyone who has been accepted nothing but the utmost success.  Job well done.  I am waiting to hear a decision.  Has anyone received an acceptance call today?   Fingers crossed!   Everyone who interviewed should be so proud.  I am rooting for you.  Keep your head up always!!!!!

I am still waiting for a call too. Either we get a call with being accepted, or we get the email with the waitlist/rejection. A few rounds ago people received the call very late at night (like 6pm PST/9pm EST because Jane was busy with meetings/then ate dinner so I'm hoping Jane was so busy yesterday that she is doing the rest of the calls today.

Butt nonetheless, yes, congrats on everybody who got accepted. I know all of you will be amazing PAs and all of you are so supportive on this forum.

• Like 4

So so proud of everyone who has been accepted! I interviewed the second week of October and have not received a call or email, but no matter what I was beyond grateful for the chance to interview. Simply being invited to interview is a huge accomplishment. Wishing everyone the best who is still waiting to hear a decision! If I hear anything today I will update.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, PAhopeful2021 said:

So so proud of everyone who has been accepted! I interviewed the second week of October and have not received a call or email, but no matter what I was beyond grateful for the chance to interview. Simply being invited to interview is a huge accomplishment. Wishing everyone the best who is still waiting to hear a decision! If I hear anything today I will update.

I interviewed second week of October as well and hasn't got a call or email yet. Congratulations to everyone that has been accepted and best wishes for others who have been waitlisted/ rejected to continue to work on your dream of becoming a great PA. This forum is really so supportive. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PACLetsDoThis said:

Hey everyone,

I know several of us can’t wait to hear a decision.  Spreading some positive vibes .. sure hope there are - at the least - some acceptances today and the rest waitlisted. Yale Online PA school would be such an amazing fit.   Hang in there .. you have come this far.  That is a huge accomplishment! 

Thanks for the encouragement. I know they can only fill 72 seats. We gave our best shot. Although the chance is slim, let's hope for the positive. 

38 minutes ago, PACLetsDoThis said:

Hey everyone,

I know several of us can’t wait to hear a decision.  Spreading some positive vibes .. sure hope there are - at the least - some acceptances today and the rest waitlisted. Yale Online PA school would be such an amazing fit.   Hang in there .. you have come this far.  That is a huge accomplishment! 

Thanks for the encouragement. I know they can only fill 72 seats. We gave our best shot. Although the chance is slim, let's hope for the positive. 

Update: Just got an email and waitlisted. Idk how to react in this. But, I am extremely grateful for the opportunity I have got through this process and also for the supportive people in this forum. 

On 11/3/2020 at 4:46 PM, Jennez said:

Congratulations to you! I saw where you have been accepted to multiple schools, that is amazing! Do you think you will accept the seat at Yale?

I have had a few other acceptances and am weighing my options at this point. This cohort seems so supportive and the program is amazing so it is definitely a hard decision! Best of luck to everyone. 

• Like 1

On 11/4/2020 at 5:31 PM, ryangrant4242 said:

Anybody get a call or email yet? 

I have finally received my rejection letter from Yale. I am okay with this. Although I would have loved to join the cohort, I have to remind myself that I am even lucky to have two acceptances from elsewhere. Best of luck to everyone.

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I have just declined my spot in the program. I got accepted to a school close to home that offers me in state tuition. This cohort and the program seem so amazing and supportive and I am bummed I won’t be apart if it but I hope this opens up a seat to someone else! You all are so deserving and I wish you all the best of luck and endless successes 🙂 

• Like 4