2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

12 minutes ago, Angelena092402 said:

Anyone hear any news today ? Just checking in with everyone 🙂

Not yet...but I woke up this morning thinking “10 days s/p interview...symptoms include difficulty sleeping, frequent phone checking, and general anxiety....”🤪

Good luck to everyone waiting for news this week!!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, VicBH said:

Not yet...but I woke up this morning thinking “10 days s/p interview...symptoms include difficulty sleeping, frequent phone checking, and general anxiety....”🤪

Good luck to everyone waiting for news this week!!

Interviewed the same day as you and haven’t heard anything either so anxiously waiting 🤞🏼😂 good luck everybody!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Jay102888 said:

Wow..I just got the call. I got accepted!!! I seriously can't believe I got accepted. I thought I bombed my interview, all of this hard work these past two years has paid off. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back. I wish everyone the best of luck!! Wish they could accept us all. 

Congrats Cohort-mate! Just got the acceptance call too! 🙂 

• Like 2

Congratulations to all who have been accepted! So very excited for you all! I've been following this thread from day one and after reading through pages and pages of posts it's pretty evident that the class of 2023 will be a close, tight knit community - one I still hope to join!

For those who received recent acceptances, would you mind sharing when your application was verified and under review? I applied pretty late in the game, but am still holding out hope to be part of this amazing program and cohort.

Edited by Src23

Guest ahearrell
36 minutes ago, lorenallc said:

Anyone else just submit their transcript for pending classes? I’m probably one of the last people to get in line, hopefully my transcripts will get there on time.

You’re not alone. I submitted my final pre-req transcript on Saturday.

However, my application was considered verified and under review formally almost three weeks ago. I guess they didn’t need the final transcript to initiate review. Good luck!

8 hours ago, biopsyd said:

Do they usually do all the acceptance phone calls on the same day? Trying to stay hopeful 😪🙏🏽 

I’m over here freaking out with you. My interviews were two weeks ago today and it seems like the acceptance calls all went out yesterday. Trying to stay hopeful but not feeling great about it. Good luck to you ☘️ 

• Like 2