1st PA to die from Coronavirus

Nah...they are too busy chastising people for trying to do things the state chapters weren't doing. I'm particularly stunned by one PA (who will spend half of every post telling you all the things he has done in his 40 years) that if you don't like what the state is or isn't doing run for office. F*** you. I have lived in a state where the society remained in the warm embrace of the physicians while they screwed us again and again.

The notion you should just sit quietly while your state org either screws things up or does nothing galls me to the extreme.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, sas5814 said:

Nah...they are too busy chastising people for trying to do things the state chapters weren't doing. I'm particularly stunned by one PA (who will spend half of every post telling you all the things he has done in his 40 years) that if you don't like what the state is or isn't doing run for office. F*** you. I have lived in a state where the society remained in the warm embrace of the physicians while they screwed us again and again.

The notion you should just sit quietly while your state org either screws things up or does nothing galls me to the extreme.

Amen brother.  Preach!

I sent an email to TAPA two days ago regarding their involvement statement in the current situation and inquired as to why there was no mention in any of the media regarding utilization of PA's?  Their response was that they had just sent an email out to the legislative bodies asking for specific action on privileges and specific direction.  My question is why send out the email two days ago as opposed to two weeks ago?  I'm retired, but I still care enough to ask.  I sent an email to a Dallas Morning News reporter this morning again asking for someone in the media to inquire of the local leadership as to why there is no mention of PA's whose training exceeds any other healthcare provider aside from the physicians.  No response as of yet, or of a similar inquiry to the Dallas Co. judge or governor (I never expected them to respond).

Reporter responded and essentially said good question, without a promise of follow up.

Edited by GetMeOuttaThisMess
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, sas5814 said:

Primary reason I will not post there anymore. 

• Like 2

The huddle is a terrible place to get things done.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, sas5814 said:

I lasted about 2 days on Huddle,

I support AAPA but Huddle is a controlled joke..... nope not for me

I unenrolled and left after my 2 or 3 post got deleted by the mods for "legal reasons"  crock o crap

(and I strongly support AAPA and donate to the PAC every month but the Huddle is a total joke, they should close it and send people here)

• Like 1