Rosalind Franklin 2020-2021 Cycle

Yesterday (6/22) I got an email that said "You still have time to complete your application!" indicating that I had not finished the required program materials. However, my application checklist says my payment was received (6/15) and my GRE was received on 6/18.

Has anyone else gotten that email? I probably should reach out to them but I'm just wondering if I should give it a few more days.

I have no real information on this subject, but I doubt that’s the case. My guess is that they are reviewing applications in the order they came in and they will be sending interview invitations in different rounds. While their process could be totally different this year due to COVID-19, I know that last year they were having interviews as late as December. In this round of offers they were scheduling interviews only in August and September. I did get an interview offer, but my CASPA was verified relatively early on 5/20. I got confirmation that RFU received my application on 6/5 like everyone else who got confirmation for the first time on that day. I know it seems easy for me to say this because I’ve received an interview offer already, but it’s probably too early to freak out! I got notice that I was put on interview-hold at another PA Program last week and it was approximately one week after people reported the first round of interview-holds. Hang in there and good luck to you!

Edited by ekc5755

43 minutes ago, Jaw67PA said:

Just received an interview invite this morning! CASPA verified on 6/17 and I received application complete email on 6/19. 

37 minutes ago, rmy0508 said:

Received an interview invite yesterday evening! CASPA verified 5/30, received application complete email 6/5 from RFU. Super excited for this opportunity and good luck to everyone!! 

Congrats guys!!! Mind sharing your stats?

2 hours ago, las257 said:

Congrats guys!!! Mind sharing your stats?

Undergrad GPA: 2.90

Post-Bacc GPA: 3.81 (55 credits)

CASPA cGPA: 3.21

CASPA sGPA: 3.31

GRE: 305, 4.0 writing

PCE: 2050 hours (at the time of submission)

HCE: 250 hours

Volunteer: 100 hours 

Shadowing: 80 hrs of MD shadowing. 0 hours of PA shadowing (worked extensively with PAs as a medical assistant though)

LORs: 1 PA, 1 MD, Microbiology professor

• Like 1

Undergrad GPA: 2.90
Post-Bacc GPA: 3.81 (55 credits)
CASPA cGPA: 3.21
CASPA sGPA: 3.31
GRE: 305, 4.0 writing
PCE: 2050 hours (at the time of submission)
HCE: 250 hours
Volunteer: 100 hours 
Shadowing: 80 hrs of MD shadowing. 0 hours of PA shadowing (worked extensively with PAs as a medical assistant though)
LORs: 1 PA, 1 MD, Microbiology professor

Not going to lie, this gives me some hope as my undergrad stats were sub-par but since then have been good. Thank you