Rosalind Franklin 2020-2021 Cycle

1 minute ago, FuturePA6813 said:

Just paid as well! The checklist didn’t update right away that the fee was completed for you guys right?

In the little blurb underneath the checklist it says “There may be a delay of up to two business days for a checklist item to display as completed.” but I did get an email confirming payment! 

14 minutes ago, Willlllllll said:

In the little blurb underneath the checklist it says “There may be a delay of up to two business days for a checklist item to display as completed.” but I did get an email confirming payment! 

How long did it take for you to receive confirmation email? Didn’t get anything about my payment 

On 6/5/2020 at 7:22 PM, sc215266 said:

Received a follow up email this evening stating that my "file is complete" with my CASPA, supplemental and GRE. We should expect to hear back within 6 weeks. Best of luck to everyone, I believe in you!

Thank you for the update. Waiting on my GRE to come through and was curious how they would go about updating applicants! 

Good luck everyone! 

On 6/11/2020 at 10:58 AM, SundayCandy said:

If I have 1 letter of reference "pending" but have the 2 Rosalind Franklin need, would my file be complete and ready for review?

Even if you have everything the school requires, CASPA won't send the application until everyone completes their letters. I ended up letting one of mine off the hook because he was taking too long haha

On 6/5/2020 at 8:22 PM, sc215266 said:

Received a follow up email this evening stating that my "file is complete" with my CASPA, supplemental and GRE. We should expect to hear back within 6 weeks. Best of luck to everyone, I believe in you!

I received an email similar to this saying my application file is complete and ready for review, but I didn't see anything about how to pay the fee. Does that email come later?

Just received an interview, so surreal, I'm ecstatic! Congratulations to everyone who has or will soon receive an interview and I wish you the very best of luck! I scheduled for Friday, August 28th at 11am. Did anyone choose the same slot by chance, I'd love to meet you! Were there offers for any earlier slots that filled before I checked the email by chance? Wow, feel on top of the world right now!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sc215266 said:

Just received an interview, so surreal, I'm ecstatic! Congratulations to everyone who has or will soon receive an interview and I wish you the very best of luck! I scheduled for Friday, August 28th at 11am. Did anyone choose the same slot by chance, I'd love to meet you! Were there offers for any earlier slots that filled before I checked the email by chance? Wow, feel on top of the world right now!

Congrats! When did you submit your app?