Rosalind Franklin 2020-2021 Cycle

8 hours ago, JessicaPortlandOR said:

Hi all, I know I'm very late to the game here but was planning on submitting to RF this week (my CASPA is already verified and I have already submitted to other programs), however reading some of the previous posts it sounds like all interview dates may have been filled/extended already? Just wondering if it might be too late to apply at this point. Grateful for any insight folks may have!

I was going to submit this week as well. May as well try if you can afford the application fee?

I also received an email that my application is on hold for further review. Good luck to everyone in the same boat or still waiting!

Has anyone been straight up rejected?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, PrePA1208 said:

For the people who have received interviews, have you received any additional information besides the original sign-up interview email? I have mine on August 28th, and I’m not sure if I should reach out or not. Just really wanted to know the duration, like is it an hour or like the whole day

My interview is also the 28th! But I haven't received any more emails. I figured we would get more information next week.

On 8/13/2020 at 8:26 AM, PrePA1208 said:

For the people who have received interviews, have you received any additional information besides the original sign-up interview email? I have mine on August 28th, and I’m not sure if I should reach out or not. Just really wanted to know the duration, like is it an hour or like the whole day

Did you email them regarding log in info to set up the interview? I got the interview invite email but I don't have a PIN to log in to look at time slots 

1 hour ago, prepaloo1 said:

Is there anyone that applied like late may/early june and haven't heard anything outside of a confirmation email? Like no further consideration email either... Not really sure how to feel lol

Me and I’m really stressed about it. I keep waiting and refreshing my email obsessively. I applied late May.

Edited by FuturePALeah

Hi everyone!

Just received my invitation, which was especially great because I received a rejection email from another school right around the same time. Very surreal moment but shows that when one door closes another one can open. Super excited for the interview, and signed up for the waitlist for the October 30th interview session. If I don't eventually get in to the earlier session (crossing my fingers that I do, or earlier if possible), I'll be in the last interview group which I believe is November 20th, as it was the only one that was available. 

Best of luck to everyone!

• Like 2

On 8/16/2020 at 8:41 PM, prepaloo1 said:

Is there anyone that applied like late may/early june and haven't heard anything outside of a confirmation email? Like no further consideration email either... Not really sure how to feel lol

I'm in the same boat - I got my confirmation email on June 5th, haven't heard a word since. I even sent an email to them about 8 weeks later to check on the status of my application and only got back a generic response saying "Please allow up to 6 weeks for your application to be processed." (even though it had been well over 6 weeks...). Still radio silence from them!

• Like 1