Rosalind Franklin 2020-2021 Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, greentigers10 said:

Does anyone know around how many people are waitlisted?

I would like to know this too because I’m frankly devastated by my ranking. Wasn’t expecting to be at the top but was pretty confident in my app and felt the interview went well but now i’m left feeling like where did I go wrong? I have been accepted to another program so prob shouldn’t beat myself up as much as I am but would accept immediately if admitted to RFU 😔

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, the last I heard from RFU was in 12/22 and they said my application was being held for further review and never was notified after that. if they've already done all the interviews and waitlisting, why have they not updated me? Im sad because I really wanted to get in

Edited by mimidz

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats to everyone that has been accepted. I am a current RFU student. If anyone is interested in Navy housing (I have two rooms available in the unit I'm in), it's a less than five minute commute to campus. The rooms will be available for move in starting in May. If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...