Eastern Virginia Medical School 2019-2020 Cycle Applicants

8 hours ago, Reuvan said:

Let the week of enhanced anxiety and anticipation begin!

I think I’ve been okay because 1) after the interview, it’s all out of our control and 2) we all put our best out there!!! 

the thank you email also says “will go out two weeks after” not “within” 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

we’ve got this!!! 😍

• Like 3

When someone predicts the earliest notification date is today and I'm at work trying to not think about it 😂 

I agree with LaurenR19, it's out of our control at this point and there'll likely be delays this year because of everything that is going on. Wishing all the best for everyone! Don't hold your breath too much, remember to breathe!! INHALE, EXHALE! 

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, spay12 said:

I have been refreshing my email every five minutes for updates! Hoping to hear back soon. How is everyone doing?!?? 

Same here! I also keep checking my PURL. Just trying to be patient and remember no news is good news! How are you holding up? 

• Like 1

On 7/23/2020 at 1:50 PM, Ward8493 said:

Just remember, the interview notifications were a couple days later than usual and their office hours are different. Trying to save some stress. I've been holding my breath with every new email too though haha.

I keep telling myself this, and that the notifications likely won't come until next week, but I can't help starting at my inbox 😅

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, PROSPECTIVEPA22 said:

They're doing something! The link for the PA interview information on my PURL has disappeared! Cheers to moving a baby step forward to getting notifications LOL!

Was the "Student Policies and Handbook" tab always on the PURL or is it new?? My interview information tab is also gone. 

• Like 1