Eastern Virginia Medical School 2019-2020 Cycle Applicants

Guest SecondCareerPrePA

Some of you might want to tap the brakes on accepting.  My PURL is only half-way finished and when I accepted the offer, no link to submit a deposit was generated.  They are still working on it, so maybe there will be emails.

2 minutes ago, SecondCareerPrePA said:

Some of you might want to tap the brakes on accepting.  My PURL is only half-way finished and when I accepted the offer, no link to submit a deposit was generated.  They are still working on it, so maybe there will be emails.

Someone called EVMS yesterday (posted above) to confirm, which is why I said that. They said the offers are real and it’s totally fine to accept! 

Guest SecondCareerPrePA
29 minutes ago, LaurenR19 said:

Someone called EVMS yesterday (posted above) to confirm, which is why I said that. They said the offers are real and it’s totally fine to accept! 

I am not implying that the offers aren't real.  I just don't think the PURLs are completely finished, and if more of us click to accept like I did and then don't get links to submit a deposit, then several of us will have to contact them Monday morning to sort that out.

One thing that I have come to realize is that everyone has to make sure that you are actually logged into your pURL to have 100% access to everything.  You can do that by going  to: go.evms.edu/yourname/admissions

Then it will prompt you to log in, and if you never logged in, click on forgot password & go from there. I hope this helps..

Guest SecondCareerPrePA

Thank you.  I did not know that before.  It didn't send me to a login screen though, so I might still have to wait until Monday (though I emailed hpadmissions in case there's someone working Saturday).  Other subtle differences between my PURL and others here: mine says Congratulations on your acceptance to the program (not MPA program) and no link for Student policies and handbooks.  Hopefully I am the only one with these issues, but there may be others.  🤷‍♂️ Thank you for the help though!

Edited by SecondCareerPrePA