Eastern Virginia Medical School 2019-2020 Cycle Applicants

5 minutes ago, Amymarie89 said:

What does everyone’s tab say who hasn’t received an offer? 

My "PA Interview Info" tab has disappeared, but nothing replaced it. So..I'm just here internally panicking, but still hopeful! Remember, EVMS normally go down their waitlist too! There's still hope for us that are still waiting on the edge

1 minute ago, Pahopeful2023 said:

Thank you for calling! Awesome!

Thank you for calling! I paid my deposit. Anyone else who has already paid- does your PURL still state on the tabs side "Deposit Now" the Conditions of Acceptance state that after you pay your deposit that the link for the security background check will become available. Anyone see this?

6 minutes ago, ammpa said:

Thank you for calling! I paid my deposit. Anyone else who has already paid- does your PURL still state on the tabs side "Deposit Now" the Conditions of Acceptance state that after you pay your deposit that the link for the security background check will become available. Anyone see this?

Yes and I paid too

10 minutes ago, FuturePA9987 said:

Haha. The glitch thought crossed my mind since it happened to me earlier this year. I called EVMS to make sure. They confirmed, those of us that are accepted, truly are!  

Oh wow thats great. I tried calling to do the same but no one was answering. You just called the main EVMS PA program number?

20 minutes ago, ammpa said:

I paid my deposit but it’s not showing on their side yet because it still says “ deposit now”. I’m guessing it will take time to officially go through!

6 minutes ago, hnw101 said:

Wow super bummed I didn’t get an acceptance, however I remember Dr. Dempsey saying that interviews were going out in waves so I’m still hopeful!!

Not to mention emails haven’t gone out yet so they could still be working on updating portals for the first wave of acceptances. Don’t lose hope!

• Like 2

There's no congratulatory emails yet to anyone, so I'm assuming they haven't finalized all their decisions yet. Take a BIG deep breath! There's still next week to look forward to! Have a great weekend everyone! For those who got offers, congrats! Go get a celebratory drink hahaha and for those waiting like me, I think we also deserve a drink for going thru an emotional ride from reading this forum today 😂

• Like 3