Eastern Virginia Medical School 2019-2020 Cycle Applicants

1 hour ago, ammpa said:

After reading the Interview Manual, I have the impression that our two interviews are going to be individual instead of group interviews. Does anyone else think the same? It seems there would be less risk of technical difficulties with a personal interview vs. group one. 

Also, has anyone already received their interview link email? Mine is not until July 18 but the manual mentions an interview link email and just want to make sure I didn't miss anything. 

Looking forward to "seeing" everyone this weekend!

Both of our interviews are individual. We will be separated into groups (4) to facilitate the ease for the breakout rooms and to work with the membership committee. There is no group interview this year. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LaurenR19 said:

Both of our interviews are individual. We will be separated into groups (4) to facilitate the ease for the breakout rooms and to work with the membership committee. There is no group interview this year. 

Thanks! I didn’t see that information posted anywhere. Thanks for the inside scoop!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ammpa said:

Thanks! Mine is July 18 @839 and didn’t receive mine yet. I’m guessing they will send them by days/times.

Mine is also July 18 @ 8:30am! 😃 Hope to meet during our zoom meet and greet this weekend! I received my email with links and information regarding the interview day and group designation at 4:47pm EST today. Looks like I'll be on Group 2 that morning. More Time to stress before the first interview haha. Email was from Erin Suit if you want to double check your inbox/spam. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, SPutnam2020 said:

Mine is also July 18 @ 8:30am! 😃 Hope to meet during our zoom meet and greet this weekend! I received my email with links and information regarding the interview day and group designation at 4:47pm EST today. Looks like I'll be on Group 2 that morning. More Time to stress before the first interview haha. Email was from Erin Suit if you want to double check your inbox/spam. 

I am also interviewing on the 18th, also in group 2!

54 minutes ago, Gio1987 said:

Hey everyone! I just gave up my interview slot for next Friday, as I have accepted a seat at different PA program. I hope someone gets the lucky call/email for an interview early next week. Good luck to all of you in your future careers as PAs and be safe! 

Congratulations! Good luck!!!