Eastern Virginia Medical School 2019-2020 Cycle Applicants

1 hour ago, Mattmcg88 said:

Hey everyone! Class of 2022 member here. Good luck on your interviews everyone! Just remember to breathe and as cliche as it sounds be yourselves! Getting this far is a huge achievement and you should be proud. Enjoy the moment! 

Matt

Thank you Matt!

Guest SecondCareerPrePA
12 hours ago, Mattmcg88 said:

Hey everyone! Class of 2022 member here. Good luck on your interviews everyone! Just remember to breathe and as cliche as it sounds be yourselves! Getting this far is a huge achievement and you should be proud. Enjoy the moment! 

Matt

Thank you Matt.  All the best to everyone.  We all worked hard to get this far, and this is the icing on the cake!

1 hour ago, SPutnam2020 said:

Thanks @FuturePA9987 and @patobe82! Hoping I don't ramble too much to not have time for questions!! Haha. I tend to ramble when I'm nervous 😬

Don’t be nervous at all! You’ll be so surprised how easy it is to just have a conversation with them. I could have seriously talked to my interviewers all day. They’re so easy to talk to! Good luck!! You got this 🙂 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SamanthaKobe said:

Don’t be nervous at all! You’ll be so surprised how easy it is to just have a conversation with them. I could have seriously talked to my interviewers all day. They’re so easy to talk to! Good luck!! You got this 🙂 

Thanks so much Samantha! 😊 That helps calm my nerves a bit. Hope you get in!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SPutnam2020 said:

Thanks @FuturePA9987 and @patobe82! Hoping I don't ramble too much to not have time for questions!! Haha. I tend to ramble when I'm nervous 😬

I agree with Samantha! I’m quite the nervous person too but they made me feel very welcomed and truly just want to get to know you! It’s actually very refreshing lol. Like everyone else has been saying, take a deep breath, relax, and be yourself. The fact that you got an interview means they know you’re very capable of being a successful PA, they just want to get to know the person behind the application. Best of luck to you and everyone else interviewing tomorrow! You got this!! 

• Like 8

Maybe it's optimistic, but I think we might hear back this Friday! I'll bet a drink on it! Who knows. Otherwise really pumped, hope this will finally be my chance! Going back and forth between excitement and nervousness is doing wonders for my heart rate.

PS: I hear the final decisions are made on points, from a combination of your application and interview. I'm guessing about ~170 were interviewed, based off the number I saw during my session. I imagine about 85 invites will go out. Same odds as a coin flip.

Me: Second year applicant.

Good luck everyone! Stay safe

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Reuvan said:

Maybe it's optimistic, but I think we might hear back this Friday! I'll bet a drink on it! Who knows. Otherwise really pumped, hope this will finally be my chance! Going back and forth between excitement and nervousness is doing wonders for my heart rate.

PS: I hear the final decisions are made on points, from a combination of your application and interview. I'm guessing about ~170 were interviewed, based off the number I saw during my session. I imagine about 85 invites will go out. Same odds as a coin flip.

Me: Second year applicant.

Good luck everyone! Stay safe

Great Optimism! Thank you for the positive thoughts!

10 minutes ago, DanielleYoung said:

It has only been a few days, and I'm so anxious waiting for an answer! I know they said two weeks, but any idea how long they've actually made previous classes wait?!

8 minutes ago, patobe82 said:

Last year it was 8 days from last interview acceptances went out the 23rd. My interview was on the 15th the last day. In the previous years it’s been as soon as 3 days post interview!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe we'll hear something Friday 🤞🙏 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1