University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) 2019-2020 Cycle

• 4 weeks later...

I did not get an interview invite. Dang! However, 1,200 applications for 30 seats speaks VOLUMES to the competitiveness of this program in itself and the quality of applicants that applied. Although I'm saddened by this news, as this was one of my top choices, I just wanna wish the BEST of luck to all of you guys who received an interview invite. Kill them interviews and get it!!! We are the future PAs of America. 

Much Love 🥰

• Like 3

@Tanders87 @LauraPAS

Hey guys, thanks so much for making yourselves available to us! Really appreciate it. I applied and got an interview invite, but I have a couple questions.

In doing my research, I saw that UTHSC works with Memphis Regional Medical Center, which just got a D rating back in May.  I may be totally misinformed, but I was wondering, have either of you had rotations there, and if you have, do you feel like it's affected the quality of your training during rotation or the quality of your preceptors? 

How are your preceptors in general at all of the other sites?

Also, how did you like the January start date? I live across the country, so starting in January means we would have to uproot pretty soon. How was that for y'all?

haha sorry for the oddly specific questions! Just trying to weigh my options! Thank you so much! 

• Like 1