University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC) 2019-2020 Cycle

The people who were initially accepted have some time to put a seat deposit down (10 days I believe) or deny so you probably wont hear until next week. Also we went pretty far into the wait list last year like maybe around 30 or 35 so don't be discouraged if you are #48 you just never know.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Googlebrain said:

For those that have been accepted, what was the day You had to put your deposit down? Trying to figure out when to email about an update on waitlist

Well from what I understand we had until yesterday to email PJ to accept the seat. But we have until ten days after we are provided a net ID to pay the deposit. I haven’t been given a net ID yet.. and was told this can take some time for our info to be processed. I’m calling on Monday to confirm this. 
So I accepted the seat, but haven’t been able to pay my deposit because I don’t have my net ID yet.

• 4 weeks later...