2019-2020 Application Cycle

23 hours ago, AnngiePA said:

oh thank God. I got a little confused there. I'm interviewing Nov 1 but still have a few prereqs.  I plan on finishing my remaining prereqs in May of 2020. So I should be fine right?

You're totally fine. You just need to finish them by the END of spring semester.. I am sure about that since I got accepted and I spoke with Shirley and I haven't taken Biology 2 yet, I'd take it in the spring. I don't think there is a limit as to how many you can have still not finished, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but of course having less still outstanding is better.

22 hours ago, qwerty0984 said:

You're totally fine. You just need to finish them by the END of spring semester.. I am sure about that since I got accepted and I spoke with Shirley and I haven't taken Biology 2 yet, I'd take it in the spring. I don't think there is a limit as to how many you can have still not finished, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but of course having less still outstanding is better.

Thank you so much! That’s good to hear 

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 6:29 AM, picklechips said:

Received an invitation yesterday to interview on Friday Nov 1st! I received the MyStar access email on June 27th. I am SO excited!

I'm interviewing on the 1st too! Anybody interested in meeting up the night before to get acquainted?

• Like 1

On 10/15/2019 at 7:51 AM, Heather268 said:

Has anyone that accepted a seat in the class and paid received a follow up email from them? 

No I didn’t get anything. I had confirmed and paid for my seat, but didn’t see the part about signing the student conduct page so I sent that a few days after, then just got a “cool thanks” after that. No other emails though lol