2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 10/3/2019 at 9:51 PM, reticentt said:

Also, congrats to everyone who got in! And good luck to everyone interviewing over the next few weeks.

If y'all have any questions about the program, structure, faculty, etc. feel free to reach out. From my perspective, the program is only getting better, especially given the number of new faculty the program has hired in the last year alone.

Hello,  I have been having a hard time finding the student to faculty ration on their website. Any idea of what it might be?

On 9/30/2019 at 7:36 PM, PAgrind said:

I was just invited to interview on Oct 25th! So excited! I’m not a TX native and I think I’ll be staying in town for a few nights. If anyone is interviewing on that date and wants to meet up let me know! Congrats everyone! 

I am interested in meeting up! Feel free to email me or txt me at marcelatorres947@yahoo.com or 972-505-1077 🙂 

1 hour ago, prePA92 said:

Can anyone who has interviewed tell me how many people are interviewed per session??

Thank you!!

There was about 40 people in mine. We sat in a room talking to current students while waiting for our interview time. It was two 20 minute interviews. Good luck to all 🙂 

• Like 1

On 10/2/2019 at 11:49 PM, Amilah124 said:

I was also accepted today! It was on MyStar before I got an email. Congrats to everyone! 

As for stats I am not keen on sharing them as I do not want to discourage anyone but my GPA was definitely on the lower end with a strong upward trend. I had a good amount of HCE, and shadowing. GRE score was also a bit average. I think the program is truly looking at applicants holistically and those that align with their mission.

Good Luck to all of you!! 

Congrats! I checked my status and it says admit how long did you wait for the email? 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Kaylee0143 said:

I just got an invitation to interview Friday November 1st!

Submitted CASPA 8/5

Verified 8/6

Supplemental submitted 8/10

MyStar 8/15

Under review 9/5

So excited! I can't wait to meet everyone else who is invited 🙂

Congratulations!! 

Can you share your stats please?