2019 - 2020 Stony Brook Application

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, aalyssa17 said:

Applied on CASPA 5/12 was verified 5/14. Sent the supplemental in on Monday, I wonder when they'll start reviewing/sending out interview invites?

Hi quick question! I’m doing my supplemental right now, and I was wondering how you did yours. Did you type it out on the actual attachment, or attach a word document with your answers on it?

thanks, and best of luck to you this cycle!

On 5/22/2019 at 9:21 PM, Pagirl4023 said:

Hi quick question! I’m doing my supplemental right now, and I was wondering how you did yours. Did you type it out on the actual attachment, or attach a word document with your answers on it?

thanks, and best of luck to you this cycle!

i typed mine up on a separate word document (so I could see the word count) and then copy/pasted the responses into the document! so sorry for the late reply 😞 good luck to you!!!

Hello. I wanted to know if anyone received a confirmation email from Stony Brook PA Program or an interview invite? Is too early in the cycle for interview invites? I know from Stony Brook PA Program website, the interviews are throughout the fall (September, October, November). Just wanted to know if anyone on here heard back with an update from the program. This is my first applying. Any info helps. Thank you. Good Luck. 

5 hours ago, fatima said:

hey guys, i just wanted to ask if anyone of you took anp combined or separate? i have tried calling the pa office, but i wanted to ask someones here as to whether stony brook accept the combined course.

I know someone that got accepted into the program by taking A&P 1 and A&P2. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, raazk10 said:

I know someone that got accepted into the program by taking A&P 1 and A&P2. 

Thank you for your response! I did confirm. They do accept it but its not preferred. I do not know how much will it affect my application, but hopefully not too much. I just submitted my application, and currently working on my supplemental.🙂

11 hours ago, fatima said:

Thank you for your response! I did confirm. They do accept it but its not preferred. I do not know how much will it affect my application, but hopefully not too much. I just submitted my application, and currently working on my supplemental.🙂

That's good you called the program directly. Good Luck to you. 

On 6/11/2019 at 11:02 PM, raazk10 said:

Hello. I wanted to know if anyone received a confirmation email from Stony Brook PA Program or an interview invite? Is too early in the cycle for interview invites? I know from Stony Brook PA Program website, the interviews are throughout the fall (September, October, November). Just wanted to know if anyone on here heard back with an update from the program. This is my first applying. Any info helps. Thank you. Good Luck. 

On 6/11/2019 at 11:02 PM, raazk10 said:

I received a confirmation email but nothing about an interview so far. I submitted through CASPA and submitted the supplemental application last thursday. I'm sure they arent giving out interview spots just yet..its still pretty early in the cycle. but i hear the sooner you submit the better due to their rolling admissions policy.

On 6/18/2019 at 3:12 PM, SydVee said:

I received a confirmation email but nothing about an interview so far. I submitted through CASPA and submitted the supplemental application last thursday. I'm sure they arent giving out interview spots just yet..its still pretty early in the cycle. but i hear the sooner you submit the better due to their rolling admissions policy.

I submitted 5/12 and have not received a confirmation email yet.  When did you submit and when did you receive a confirmation email?

19 hours ago, dominiquepagnozzi said:

Do they send out the supplemental? I haven’t received it yet and don’t see anything on their website about it. Maybe I’m missing something....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't send it out. I believe the link  to the supplemental is on CASPA.

16 hours ago, NicoleL96 said:

Did anyone else not receive any confirmation from SB? Submitted, verified and supplemental sent all on 5/21, still no email of confirmation. Only thing confirmed was my supplemental payment.

I called the office to ask them why I hadn't received a confirmation. She said that the school received over 2000 applications this cycle and just started going through them this week. She asked that we remain patient, but noted that she cannot give a time frame of when we will hear back because they are on Rolling Admissions. 

14 minutes ago, scekov said:

I called the office to ask them why I hadn't received a confirmation. She said that the school received over 2000 applications this cycle and just started going through them this week. She asked that we remain patient, but noted that she cannot give a time frame of when we will hear back because they are on Rolling Admissions. 

2000 already??? Jesus. Thanks for the heads up though

• 2 weeks later...