2019 - 2020 Stony Brook Application

1 hour ago, aalyssa17 said:

anyone staying at the Holiday Inn Stony Brook know if theres a shuttle that will take us to the interview or if we need to Uber or something? 

There will be a free shuttle.   As for where we are in the process, all I can say is that while I tried to give updates, it seems to be causing more anxiety then help.  Applying to PA school, or any school for that matter, is a waiting game.  Trying to "guess" where we are, is just causing more angst then good.

5 hours ago, Rafael said:

Just got the call today from my interviewer and was accepted!!! Interviewed 09/21/2019, applied around early June, stats were 3.73 cGPA, 3.7 sGPA, over 2000 hours of PCE (closer to 2500 now) as MA, PT Aide, and clinical Research Assistant. Best of luck!!!

Congratulations!!! Where you in the AM or PM session?

On 10/8/2019 at 2:35 PM, Rafael said:

Just got the call today from my interviewer and was accepted!!! Interviewed 09/21/2019, applied around early June, stats were 3.73 cGPA, 3.7 sGPA, over 2000 hours of PCE (closer to 2500 now) as MA, PT Aide, and clinical Research Assistant. Best of luck!!!

Congrats!

You applied early June?

Do you mind sharing when you were verified?