2019 - 2020 Stony Brook Application

1 hour ago, SydVee said:

After receiving the acceptance phone call, did you guys receive any additional information other than the official acceptance letter? I havent been able to figure out if there is a deposit that is due.

I have not received any more information since the acceptance email. So, you get the call. Then you get the email/acceptance letter. Then you give them your acceptance or denial answer. And then you send them your BLS and Transcripts to officially hold your spot. They don’t require a money deposit. Then you have to fill out the health forms 6 months prior to the start date and then do a back ground check 30 days prior to start date as part of officially holding your spot.
They are not looking at any documents you send them until after the holidays. You have to search for the address to send your documents within their website. 
That’s what I’ve figured out so far, hope this helps!

Edited by pcaT5

On 12/18/2019 at 6:21 PM, pcaT5 said:

I have not received any more information since the acceptance email. So, you get the call. Then you get the email/acceptance letter. Then you give them your acceptance or denial answer. And then you send them your BLS and Transcripts to officially hold your spot. They don’t require a money deposit. Then you have to fill out the health forms 6 months prior to the start date and then do a back ground check 30 days prior to start date as part of officially holding your spot.
They are not looking at any documents you send them until after the holidays. You have to search for the address to send your documents within their website. 

Could you clarify where or to whom you submitted your BLS and transcripts? I remember emailing Audra back in October to ask how to submit the documentation and she said all we need to do for now is accept/reject our offer on SOLAR and wait. She said that she would be sending more information in the spring. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 9:21 PM, pcaT5 said:

do we email the BLS certification or you send a copy to the address?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...