HELLO ALL! 

I am a re-applicant this year and plan to submit my application in May. I figure I get this thread started for all who wish to share their PA Application journey to UT Health. 

Wishing everyone the best of luck this cycle! 🤗

Edited by kvnPA

On 4/30/2019 at 6:37 PM, kvnPA said:

HELLO ALL! 

I am a re-applicant this year and plan to submit my application in May. I figure I get this thread started for all who wish to share their PA Application journey to UT Health. 

Hello! Would you mind sharing your stats from last year by chance? Any reasons specifically you think you did not get in? Thanks!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I emailed them Friday and she got back with me today saying faculty review will start in July and my application is complete and ready for review. She also said I wouldn't hear back for some time (presumably sometime in July). I never received an email about the review being completed, but I did receive one stating my application was completed. Guess just waiting now.

Edited by Curivity
  • Upvote 1

I believe they do want you to include every attempt to see improvement and such. I also got the email about getting through the first review and now going on to the faculty review. I was wondering if anyone knows what that means exactly? Such as if the GPA requirement was met or what that first review consisted of.

• Upvote 1

On 6/17/2019 at 12:26 PM, Jminugh said:

I believe they do want you to include every attempt to see improvement and such. I also got the email about getting through the first review and now going on to the faculty review. I was wondering if anyone knows what that means exactly? Such as if the GPA requirement was met or what that first review consisted of.

Do we have to send every GRE score to the school via ETS and their GRE code?

37 minutes ago, ETfuturePA94 said:

Do we have to send every GRE score to the school via ETS and their GRE code?

I’m not sure I would send every GRE score to the schools if I had taken it multiple times. I, personally, would pick the one with the highest percentiles and call it a day. Seems a huge waste of money to send that many scores out.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Samson113 said:

I’m not sure I would send every GRE score to the schools if I had taken it multiple times. I, personally, would pick the one with the highest percentiles and call it a day. Seems a huge waste of money to send that many scores out.

ETS allows you to send more than one attempt at a time for one fee. I sent my scores from last year and this year because my score improved. I think showing them that is beneficial.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, girlsjustwannabePAs said:

ETS allows you to send more than one attempt at a time for one fee. I sent my scores from last year and this year because my score improved. I think showing them that is beneficial.

I stand corrected then. I would, however, only send additional scores if they show an uptrend and aren’t nearly identical.

On 4/30/2019 at 6:37 PM, kvnPA said:

HELLO ALL! 

What are some of the reasons you are applying for UT San Antonio?